The Witness (PC, Xbox One, PS4, iOS)

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What other games are there besides Portal and Talos Principle?
The Ball
QUBE
Quantum Conundrum
Antichamber
Stanley Parable
Monumental
The Park
Lowglow
Homesick
Home
Something About Ethan Carter Or Whatever

Not to mention the countless Early Access clones :dame:

This is the new wave, and I hate it :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm at 130 puzzles solved and I'm leaning towards SuperBunny's review tbh.

I can't recall specifically but I swear this game has randomly broken it's own rule sets on certain puzzles.

One was that little Shuriken symbol.
I thought it meant you could minus 1 adjacent item from the puzzle and still complete it. But then I had one where the solution was minus an item from the puzzle on like the opposite side of the board from the shuriken symbol. Where every other one in the room was adjacent to the symbol. So I assumed this solution was impossible. Maybe I was just wrong.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Went on ahead and copped it last night and played for about an hour and some change. Got a lil lost. Started the game just now and was not recalling being at where I logged in at? Anywho, traversed around some more and found myself on a boat. Figured out how to navigate it, mostly to places that I seemingly can't do yet tho, lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm at 130 puzzles solved and I'm leaning towards SuperBunny's review tbh.

I can't recall specifically but I swear this game has randomly broken it's own rule sets on certain puzzles.

One was that little Shuriken symbol.
I thought it meant you could minus 1 adjacent item from the puzzle and still complete it. But then I had one where the solution was minus an item from the puzzle on like the opposite side of the board from the shuriken symbol. Where every other one in the room was adjacent to the symbol. So I assumed this solution was impossible. Maybe I was just wrong.
it doesn't have to be adjacent, just on the same side of the line

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's 10% off on PSN right now too. Might finally pick it up. :patrice: