The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Help me beat the fetus

I haven't seen a fetus yet, so not sure. If it's part of the main story I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay behind on that, I haven't done a story quest since "Wandering In The Dark" and I haven't even finished "The Bloody Baron" yet either. I'm just out there exploring.

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Go talk to Armorers and Blacksmiths and see if you have any diagrams they can make you weapons/armor off of. There's diagrams all over the map.

Also keep in mind any ingredients you don't have you might be able to have the NPC dismantle other stuff into it....like a cup into a hunk of silver, 4-5 silver = a silver bar, 4-5 bars = a silver ingot, etc.

That's not an actual recipe just giving you an example.

Also there's quests for Witcher gear. I think the first one is at level 6. Seek those out ASAP, it's the best gear for 3-4 levels. I got all Witcher armor and a Witcher sword diagram from a quest, I think it was callled "Griffin School".

Fred.
I got the Viper quest now

Also...how do I install the dLC?

Is it auto?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just started playing as Cici, she's dope af :gladbron:

Hmmm I think G + Yenn = Cici brehs :patrice::youngsabo:

Chopped down a Werewolf in 5 secs but G takes like 10 mins :beli:

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tired of doing favors. Either tell me what I want to know or you die :beli:

:mjcry:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where should should I be looking for quests after leaving White Orchard? Every quest I unlock now is recommend way higher than my current level 4. What area should I be looking?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Where should should I be looking for quests after leaving White Orchard? Every quest I unlock now is recommend way higher than my current level 4. What area should I be looking?
level up on the ?s if you havent already then do all of them before leaving orchard