The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Griffin whipped my ass

Help :damn:

Also...explore all those damn question marks brehs...I found so much shyt

@hexagram23

Hell, just roam the country side. I found so much random shyt that isn't even marked on the map. Found a whole cave system under a mountain....wasn't shyt in there until the end I found two treasure chests. But I was way the fukk underground. It had me :lupe:

I need to focus on the main story arc because I'm currently almost level 11 and those quests are like level 6. :dead:

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Hell, just roam the country side. I found so much random shyt that isn't even marked on the map. Found a whole cave system under a mountain....wasn't shyt in there until the end I found two treasure chests. But I was way the fukk underground. It had me :lupe:

I need to focus on the main story arc because I'm currently almost level 11 and those quests are like level 6. :dead:

Fred.
How you level up that high?

You still in white orchard?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How you level up that high?

You still in white orchard?

fukk nah man I'm world wide. :blessed:

I'm in Novigrad right now, it's a big ass city. Gonna spoiler tag because the pics are a little big.

As far as leveling it's easy once you get out of the starting areas. There's a ton of Witcher contracts and one of the main quests ("Wandering In The Dark") gave me enough EXP to get a whole level, from 9-10.

2015-05-22_00008_zpsywkulvst.jpg

2015-05-22_00005_zps4hgwjhde.jpg

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When u start fukkin with the alchemy system and tie it to your combat system...and get them oils etc down :wow: ... still don't know why the coli doesn't have an upload image option

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I almost killed Keira until I read up, so I let her live and sent her to my Mansion :win:

Also brehs, you will need as many allies as you can get so don't burn bridges or go #HOH

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Eh, I just sell to whoever is close by. The difference in the grand scheme of things ain't that much....I'm sitting on like $6,000 and got more crafting shyt than I know what to do with....and diagrams all the way up to level 30 even though I'm level 10. :mjlol:

2015-05-23_00007_zpsesm3yenp.jpg

Fred.

How do u beat the fetus baby. And what diagrams should I buy I'm level 4

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fukk nah man I'm world wide. :blessed:

I'm in Novigrad right now, it's a big ass city. Gonna spoiler tag because the pics are a little big.

As far as leveling it's easy once you get out of the starting areas. There's a ton of Witcher contracts and one of the main quests ("Wandering In The Dark") gave me enough EXP to get a whole level, from 9-10.

2015-05-22_00008_zpsywkulvst.jpg

2015-05-22_00005_zps4hgwjhde.jpg

Fred.

I need better armor. I'm raided a bandit camp and got some stronger shyt but it's ugly as hell.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need better armor. I'm raided a bandit camp and got some stronger shyt but it's ugly as hell.

Go talk to Armorers and Blacksmiths and see if you have any diagrams they can make you weapons/armor off of. There's diagrams all over the map.

Also keep in mind any ingredients you don't have you might be able to have the NPC dismantle other stuff into it....like a cup into a hunk of silver, 4-5 silver = a silver bar, 4-5 bars = a silver ingot, etc.

That's not an actual recipe just giving you an example.

Also there's quests for Witcher gear. I think the first one is at level 6. Seek those out ASAP, it's the best gear for 3-4 levels. I got all Witcher armor and a Witcher sword diagram from a quest, I think it was callled "Griffin School".

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Go talk to Armorers and Blacksmiths and see if you have any diagrams they can make you weapons/armor off of. There's diagrams all over the map.

Also keep in mind any ingredients you don't have you might be able to have the NPC dismantle other stuff into it....like a cup into a hunk of silver, 4-5 silver = a silver bar, 4-5 bars = a silver ingot, etc.

That's not an actual recipe just giving you an example.

Also there's quests for Witcher gear. I think the first one is at level 6. Seek those out ASAP, it's the best gear for 3-4 levels. I got all Witcher armor and s Witcher sword diagram from a quest, I think it was callled "Griffin School".

Fred.

Help me beat the fetus