The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt never thought of killing random people....damn im novice at this RPG shyt lol

:whoa:

I didn't mean random people. Don't turn into a serial killer breh.

I mean as you travel the countryside is full of bandits and robbers. Each will drop a weapon you can sell. It's not the best way to make money but it does add up.

Also a couple more things:

1. There's items you can buy that increase your inventory space, get those ASAP.

2. There is a relatively low level quest....5-6 I think....called "Wandering In The Dark". Look it up and so it ASAP, it gives you an item called The Eye Of Nehaleni that lets you see through illusions. In some areas there will be walls you can't get through without it.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone know a good way of making gold?

I'll do a whole quest line have my equipment near breaking and still only have enough gold to repair like half of it

Explore obsessively breh, I don't just mean quests. There is all kinds of random locations that aren't quests, Monster Dens, Hidden Treasure, Pirate Cache, etc. that give gear and money.

Also visit every town vendor NPC frequently....some sell new diagrams to make gear. If you explore decently you should have enough random shyt to make good armor and weapons when you visit town. fukk around with mixing/matching items too when you talk to the Blacksmiths and Armorers. Sometimes you'll want to make something, but you'll be 2-3 items short. 9 times out of 10 if you've been exploring you can have the NPC create the items for you from random stuff you have.

There is also whole side quests (Griffin, Cat, etc.) that give Witcher gear diagrams. Do those as soon as you can, it's around a 120 minute investment for gear that will last you 3-4 levels. The only downside is they range from level 8 all the way up to 25+, so plan accordingly.

Fred.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Would u guys say this game really starts when u go to velen. Im finally making the move today idgaf I'm staying home and playing this all fukking day

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Would u guys say this game really starts when u go to velen. Im finally making the move today idgaf I'm staying home and playing this all fukking day

I'd say it starts when you get to Novigrad in particular.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really getting the "Bloodbourne" comparisons. :yeshrug:

Saying the combat in this sucks (and it does) compared to "Bloodbourne" would be like saying the open world aspects of "Bloodbourne" suck compared to this. The games are going for two different things, and they both mostly nail it.

Fred.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was on the internet in the late 90's with no concept of message boards. I thought a post was like sending a letter, or an email, so I always put my name at the end.

It just stuck since then. :manny:

Fred.

I thought it was a better reason than that. You type the shyt manually :dead: