The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt does not look good Imma pass.

pZCd6Ar.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
what is wrong with you b? you seriously on some heavy drugs.. or you just here to troll?
you know cotdamn well we discussed gamers club unlocked at best buy. you trying to tell me
you don't remember that shyt?? you talmbout $90 for a game ain't a deal until multiple
brehs pointed out the benefits. fukk is wrong with you kid?? i know you young but cmon son...

argue with a crackhead

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
will i understand everything that is going on if i didnt play the first 2?

i really dont know if i should buy this brehs but im starting to get bored of Mortal Kombat and could do with a game to hold me down till Batman finally comes out

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
will i understand everything that is going on if i didnt play the first 2?

i really dont know if i should buy this brehs but im starting to get bored of Mortal Kombat and could do with a game to hold me down till Batman finally comes out

There may be some characters/events you aren't familiar with, but for the most part you will be fine.

If you like action RPGs this is a must cop.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
woke up this morning and said fukk gamestop.
went back to best buy website. preorder still not available for
in store pick up. they don't tell you until you try to check out. tried
multiple stores and got the same results. soooo I'm getting it shipped express.
with the gcu and all the discounts I've accumulated it still cost me less
than at gamestop including the express shipping. going to have
to figure out something to buy from gamestop with my $5...
Why bother getting it shipped express? I've ordered games online with regular shipping and just used a credit card to buy the game at a store and when the game comes in the mail I return it to that store and since it's new and unopened they just take it back.
Why y'all so emotional about game stop. They sell gAmes. And we buy it. What's the problem.
Ever since Best Buy priced Gamers Club Unlocked at $30 Gamestop isn't worth bothering with. I've been to Gamestop one time in the last year and a half and that was to buy a physical copy of Tales of Hearts R with was exclusive to them.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Why bother getting it shipped express? I've ordered games online with regular shipping and just used a credit card to buy the game at a store and when the game comes in the mail I return it to that store and since it's new and unopened they just take it back.
what's the point in doing all that ? if u just gonna get it from the store ?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what's the point in doing all that ? if u just gonna get it from the store ?
It's just a method for playing a game on release day that you ordered online that won't arrive for several days. Really though he should be able to walk into Best Buy day 1 and buy it. He just missed out on the $10 reward certificate for the pre-order.