The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
So tell me what price it is at best buy. Y'all hate on game stop cause it's the "cool" thing to do. Grow up

what is wrong with you b? you seriously on some heavy drugs.. or you just here to troll?
you know cotdamn well we discussed gamers club unlocked at best buy. you trying to tell me
you don't remember that shyt?? you talmbout $90 for a game ain't a deal until multiple
brehs pointed out the benefits. fukk is wrong with you kid?? i know you young but cmon son...

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
what is wrong with you b? you seriously on some heavy drugs.. or you just here to troll?
you know cotdamn well we discussed gamers club unlocked at best buy. you trying to tell me
you don't remember that shyt?? you talmbout $90 for a game ain't a deal until multiple
brehs pointed out the benefits. fukk is wrong with you kid?? i know you young but cmon son...

I didn't say nothing about gamers club and neither did u I asked how much they are charging for witcher 3. Its 60$ all aground so I don't see how they raping you. Best buy has a points program okay so I guess Amazon is rape too then with your logic

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought the steam version. It's preloading right now. Can't wait to play.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CFQMBTqUgAA2Tpg.jpg