The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Green Salad

Banned
Daps
Im in Skellige, lvl19. Done most in the other areas up to my level. Shyt is addicting, didnt feel it at first tho. Quests really are good. Not finding it difficult yet playing it on hard. Maybe cuz Im just too overpowered :manny: Still enjoying the hell outta it, dont want it to end brehs :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Unlike a lot of other RPGs, crafting & alchemy is something you actually have to do, I think that is what separates this game from a lot of other ones.

actually skyrim is better in this regard....:ehh: it annoys me geralt doesnt know the basics of forging a sword and pays others to make swords he SHOULD be able to make himself...:snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
actually skyrim is better in this regard....:ehh: it annoys me geralt doesnt know the basics of forging a sword and pays others to make swords he SHOULD be able to make himself...:snoop:

Eh, I think they're even, but you're more forced to use your crafting in The Witcher to me at least.

Why would Geralt know how to make a sword? He's not a blacksmith breh. Samurai's didn't make their own joints :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
You shouldn't have to buy materials the black smiths already have to forge something though. it makes it looks like you're forging it yourself.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
HaHa this game is crack , these nikkas are drunk and trying to call some sorceress bytches to come thru :russ:
"Summon the bytches!!!!!!!!" :krs:...just finished this quest and man that was the hardest a video game has ever made me laugh in my life :russ:..but fukk it im off to save ciri and gather my crew for this big showdown against the wild hunt :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Eh, I think they're even, but you're more forced to use your crafting in The Witcher to me at least.

Why would Geralt know how to make a sword? He's not a blacksmith breh. Samurai's didn't make their own joints :yeshrug:

There was swordsmiths yes in japan... but I imagine a swordsmith who knew how to forge a blade and fight with it, has a hand up on the competition...

That's what i loved about skyrim, teaching you the basics of the forge was a good idea in the begining and if you put all your points on that, making that Daedric Armor... :banderas:

Just imagine that forge quest at Kaer Morehen if Geralt had learned how to forge swords himself... Why pay others when you can... I'd rather make my own badass blade, it saves on money all i need is the raw materials...