The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Damn I've had this since it dropped but have had very little time to play it :snoop:.

Nikka still in the beginning speaking to people in the first village while being called a freak :pacspit:

Gotta get on my grind tomorrow, how many endings are there? And is it best to just play through, I'm not really about that strategy guide life

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Lol that's a good question. I asked him for help and he was like "sure let me help you like helped find my money.....:lupe: oh you didn't :francis::camby:"
Which is why I proceeded to break that fat fakkits leg instead of help him kill Radovid...

End game...

If I knew Radovid was going to win the war I would have helped Dykstrja though...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Which is why I proceeded to break that fat fakkits leg instead of help him kill Radovid...

End game...

If I knew Radovid was going to win the war I would have helped Dykstrja though...

You can kill Radovid if you choose to along in the story, i hated the way radovid treated people and non humans he needed to go off general principal alone...

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
One gripe there is so much to do you end up outleveling side quests relatively quickly and when you get around to them there is little incentive beyond character development to do them.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You can kill Radovid if you choose to along in the story, i hated the way radovid treated people and non humans he needed to go off general principal alone...
You only get the assassination quest if you help Dykstrja

I broke his leg so I didn't get it...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
On the map of velen is the big ass city on the bottom right supposed to be the palace?