The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOL. Their idea of "racism" is white humans not liking white elves.

that shyt is just fukking stupid, i never understood that part in fantasy stories... i could understand hating on human type orcs but elves are so similar to humans like vulcans are to the humans on star trek... i mean looks wise it just the ears and fair skin.... :mindblown:

Daps
The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_A_lonely_tower_is_it_abandoned.png

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Old_abandoned_and_probably_dangerous.png

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_Sometimes_you_have_to_beat_some_sense_into_others.png

The_Witcher_3_Wild_Hunt_These_animals_can_rip_you_apart_in_seconds_if_youre_not_careful.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Not sure why but it always irks me when there is a decapitation and the helmet stays on the head
Like...is it really that hard to do:yeah ok:

For me it's right up there in a game where you get blown to pieces but the character still screams:yeah ok:

Those old unreal tournament games where you get blown to pieces but the character still says "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Like:yeah ok: which one of his sizzling smoking exposed organs laying in this puddle screamed like that...his spleen:yeah ok:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Not sure why but it always irks me when there is a decapitation and the helmet stays on the head
Like...is it really that hard to do:yeah ok:

For me it's right up there in a game where you get blown to pieces but the character still screams:yeah ok:

Those old unreal tournament games where you get blown to pieces but the character still says "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Like:yeah ok: which one of his sizzling smoking exposed organs laying in this puddle screamed like that...his spleen:yeah ok:

:russ:

TLOU has special executions that when you get your head blown off the head gear sometimes roll off. :wow:

I wish they put out decapitations for the machete but I guess that kind of shyt takes more programming.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

Just came across this: http://kotaku.com/xbox-youtube-channel-advertises-the-witcher-3-with-pc-f-1699455645

Today, the Xbox YouTube channel released a rad new video for the upcoming role-playing game The Witcher 3. There’s just one problem: it’s not actually running on an Xbox. Whoops.

Yep, despite that XBOX logo stamped on the bottom right corner of the above video, this is actually footage from the (presumably better-looking) PC version of the game. The easiest way to tell? You can run the YouTube video at 60 frames-per-second; the developers ofThe Witcher 3 (out May 19 for PS4/XB1/PC) have specified that the console versions are actually locked at 30 FPS.

A representative for developer CD Projekt Red confirmed to Kotaku this morning that this footage is indeed from the PC version.

So what’s the deal here? Harmless mistake? False advertising? A little bit of both? Whatever the case, consider this a PSA for anyone who’s considering buying the upcoming RPG: don’t expect the Xbox One (or PS4) version to look this good.

UPDATE (1:35pm): Microsoft’s added a new note to the YouTube description: “In game footage provided by CD Projekt Red, captured on a PC.”

SMH, no shame.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Never played a Witcher game before...

How's the combat in these games? Is it more Action-Adventure or Action-RPG

:patrice:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
that shyt is just fukking stupid, i never understood that part in fantasy stories... i could understand hating on human type orcs but elves are so similar to humans like vulcans are to the humans on star trek... i mean looks wise it just the ears and fair skin.... :mindblown:
:comeon:

humans hate on other humans in real life

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I've watched pretty much every gameplay video and I am legitimately concerned about the framerate...

In every video there have been clear dips in FPS and it seems very unstable and you know they're running these demos on some monster PC's...

I hope these are older videos and they've ironed out the problems...