The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This thread should be the OT.

Also, I don't remember which thread it was, but I remember going back and forth with someone about the DLC for this game. It seems people really thought that ALL the DLC would be free, and I was pointing out that the DLC they were talking about was MAINLY costumes and other minor stuff and the rest of the heavy DLC would be sold, not given away for free. I appreciate what they are doing by going out of their way to sprinkle in stuff for free but I feel like they are getting more credit than they deserve.

http://www.mweb.co.za/games/ViewNew...er-3-Wild-Hunt-Monstrous-value-for-money.aspx

http://thewitcher.com/news/view/991
so what the main game alone offers a boatload of content then the 2 story DLC's are longer than games comin out today ... the first one is 10 hours the 2nd one 20 hours that's 30 hours man that'ls like if u played "the order 1886's campaign" 6 times :mjlol: i have no problem paying for those DLC's and the costumes and minor stuff are free like they should be unlike other game companies that make u pay for that shyt

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Geralt a player?:leon:

RlgfeR.jpg

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just hope the side missions are more interesting than Dragon Age Inqusition's.
They made the game pretty big but there wasn't a lot of meat there. At all.
Those tedious fetch quests are why I quit an hour or so in after starting a new playthrough.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope the side missions are more interesting than Dragon Age Inqusition's.
They made the game pretty big but there wasn't a lot of meat there. At all.
Those tedious fetch quests are why I quit an hour or so in after starting a new playthrough.

The developers went out of their way to say these side quests in this game won't be like that. Guaranteed this will shyt all over DAI.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
First game I seen with a decapitation animation where the hat goes one way and the head goes the other..