The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Yes I play for hours and feel like I'm barely even doing anything. This game is name with content and it's only 30gigs shyts crazy. There really learning how to take advantage of these consoles now

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Am I at the end brehs?
I uncursed the ugly baby and now I gotta get Ciri from the Isle and then fight the wild hunt
I'm only level 24. This can't be the end, right?

I did all the side quests and all the witcher contracts I can (I can't do the level 30 ones yet). I'm 72 hours in. I don't want it to end. :mjcry:

You're like 75-80% through

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Go into your menu, into Alchemy. You should have the ingredients and diagrams to at least make Samum, which blows up monster nests. If not make that a priority when you're exploring.

Swallow isn't like a potion in a normal game....it's more like Regen from the "Final Fantasy" games. It gives a certain amount of HP per second. Enhanced Swallow is a lot better but for now you're stuck with the regular version.

Fred.

Well, essentially ever healing item works like regen.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This game is like the best example of when keeping it real goes wrong. I think I'm stronger than everyone so I just tell the majority of ppl who try me to fukk off. I tried that with the guy who ran the Arena. I was like "fukk you bytch :mjlol: I ain't doing shyt". So he was like "Get em boys :birdman:" I was still like :beli::mjlol: "OK" til he had the whole Arena after me and a dog :damn: I was running around like Ciri help me :mjcry: but she was probably watching from somewhere like :mjlol::ufdup:

:mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the best parts is when I'm fighting a group of bandits and they square off. I slice one of their boys in half with my swords and that lone nikka in the back is like:

Don't worry we can take him!!! :pachaha:

Geralt is like... :beli: :francis:

And I'm rolling in my bed dying laughing with the controller like: :mjlol: nikka I'm throwing fire out my hands cutting your heads off... Just run away...:sas1:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Playing this game and it's my first witcher game......im convinced there are no minorities in here...besides that I'm enjoying it

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
A breh just fukked around and just bought a ps4 (TLOUremaster pack) and the witcher 3 game is puff but loading times are hell