The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea i figured it out, u a good,place to find a silver sword? I have diagrams for a lvl 9, and 12 but I'm only 5 right now

Depends on what city you're in. You in Velen or Novigrad? The Blacksmith I usually go to in Velen is in Blackbough. There's also one in the Nilfgaard camp.

And there's one in Hierarch Square in Novigrad too.

Fred.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what city you're in. You in Velen or Novigrad? The Blacksmith I usually go to in Velen is in Blackbough. There's also one in the Nilfgaard camp.

And there's one in Hierarch Square in Novigrad too.

Fred.
Velen

I got the one from nilfgaard camp in prologue, wasn't much of a upgrade,tho

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Am I at the end brehs?
I uncursed the ugly baby and now I gotta get Ciri from the Isle and then fight the wild hunt
I'm only level 24. This can't be the end, right?

I did all the side quests and all the witcher contracts I can (I can't do the level 30 ones yet). I'm 72 hours in. I don't want it to end. :mjcry:
72 hours in and only level 24? That makes no sense to me...

I haven't played more than 30 hours and skipped a ton of side quests (only did a few treasure hunts and Witcher contracts) I'm 33...I guess the contracts and main missions give you a ton of EXP...I still haven't finished the main quest line yet...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't clear any monster nests or create bombs.

How should I go about making bombs?

Ima explore a day then make bombs tomorrow.

My swallow potion seems wack.....

How does health replenish? The more seconds of duration the more it refills?

Go into your menu, into Alchemy. You should have the ingredients and diagrams to at least make Samum, which blows up monster nests. If not make that a priority when you're exploring.

Swallow isn't like a potion in a normal game....it's more like Regen from the "Final Fantasy" games. It gives a certain amount of HP per second. Enhanced Swallow is a lot better but for now you're stuck with the regular version.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyone tried the patch on ps4 yet

List of good potions please. Also where do I get a bigger inventory

If I had to pick the top 3 it would be Enhanced Swallow, Killer Whale, and Cat. You can mix up whatever when you're fighting but those 3 are the best for exploring. Killer Whale lets you last underwater longer and Cat lets you see in the dark.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Velen

I got the one from nilfgaard camp in prologue, wasn't much of a upgrade,tho

Most of the swords and armor from vendors is :ld: the best stuff is from diagrams, specifically the Treasure Hunts for the Witcher Schools. At level 5 your gear is gonna be kinda wack though, regardless. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I haven't played more than 30 hours and skipped a ton of side quests (only did a few treasure hunts and Witcher contracts) I'm 33...I guess the contracts and main missions give you a ton of EXP...I still haven't finished the main quest line yet...

I'm at 68 hours and only level 16. I haven't been trying to level though, and I've only done as far as "Family Matters" in the main plot.

I just been exploring, doing side quests, Witcher contracts, etc.

Fred.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Most of the swords and armor from vendors is :ld: the best stuff is from diagrams, specifically the Treasure Hunts for the Witcher Schools. At level 5 your gear is gonna be kinda wack though, regardless. :manny:

Fred.
No I got the sword from a secret part of the nilgaard camp

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: so i got word of crota and black hammer on back 2 back raids...2nd one was a checkpoint from a random.

is word of crota better than fatebringer? i also got no Land Beyond in that same raid too. :lupe:
:troll:

Wrong game

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I'm at 68 hours and only level 16. I haven't been trying to level though, and I've only done as far as "Family Matters" in the main plot.

I just been exploring, doing side quests, Witcher contracts, etc.

Fred.
This is how i am right now. I've been playing literally all day for the past 5 days and im only at level 16, im like :dahell: looking at yall screenshots and yall are at level 30+ . I've read online that side quest dont give much experience as main quests so thats probably why im so low.

Im going to do every quest in the game, like i did in "Dragon Age: Inquisition". All the side quests and all the question marks(?). Everything.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I haven't done any of the treasure quests, but I've done everything else. I dunno why my level is so low. Do treasure quests give you big xp? I've done all but 3 contracts. There must be more after this quest I'm on. We'll see tomorrow. I spent a lot of time exploring all the question marks, which net no xp really, but waste a lot of time. The main quests do give you big xp. There has got to be more after this, I want to be at at least level 30 when I beat the game