The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka you been talking about "tiled resource" and "dx12" and "the cloud" for over a year now and them shyts still aint drop. but you wanna talk about us discussing a upcomming game smh :banks.getout:
Are you actually having conversations or do you hear bulletpoints and go dumb on anything else?
We have been discussing all the features incorporated into the XB1 since before launch. While on sony they don't discuss anything. And you guys just been essentially crying over these features.

"PS4 has PRT and its just like Tiled Resources :sadbron:" (no its not)

"PS4 can do Direct X as well :damn:" (no it can't)

"The XB1 can't change channels that fast!!!" (actually yes it does @Rekkapryde )

"Neogaf predictionist says XB1 can't do 1080p and that Forza 5 was an exception, not the norm"
How that work out coli-fanboys :mjlol:

Look dBoyFronts... While we have talked about these topics, it was also said that these features would not go into effect til 2015. We are one month into 2015. Some of these features have been used since launch. But the thing is DX.12 wouldn't be ready til this year (just released on limited basis) and developers have to get it and get used to it. So it doesn't go from 0-100 in an instant. But it will not take 3yrs either. Why you think Halo 5 was pushed back a year :ez:

The thing is, Microsoft has been very upfront the entire time about these features, giving details, videos, answering all questions about it. All sony gamers do is act like they know MORE than Microsoft :wow:
And while you dudes cry over what is just around the corner, when asked what is the PS4 doing to make similar leaps?

Well sir, nobody says anything about that :wtf: So the XB1 will very soon be more powerful than the PS4
They already about equal, what is sony doing to keep up with the advancements?
Lets not talk about that, or what sony is doing to keep PSN up this gen. Nope, lets talk about how what Microsoft has actually shown already is not real...

Lets circle jerk on Thecoli.com and act like that isn't real, doesn't exist, won't even be a factor :laff:

Greener Side :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Great thread, a thread on file size for a game that hasn't gone gold yall. Even the article which is fake or from a place not worthy because of basic ignorance. Games have to be completed before any size can be determined. Optimazations and shyt go down affecting the final tally as well. More sony propaganda that is common and championed here, on The Coli.com. Your place for fanboy news and information :salute:

Game went gold last week breh.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Game went gold last week breh.
Make up blatant lies to cover up other blatant lies brehz :wow:

Poster of the year everybody :mjlol:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt developer Michał Krzemiński has poured cold water on the often heated debates surrounding resolution and framerates before a game is complete, calling it “pointless.”

It comes from an interview with gamesTM, in which the CD Projekt RED employee responded to a question regarding Witcher 3 resolution differences between formats.

He replied, “If you’re asking me to throw a rock in the PS4 vs. Xbox One resolution war, I won’t. The game is not finished and talking about resolutions [and framerates] is, I think, pointless.”

Resolution and frame-rate parity across formats has become a regular fixture on gaming sites lately, with a polarising effect on gamers. Some claim these figures directly impact their enjoyment of a game, while others argue its just window dressing.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Are you actually having conversations or do you hear bulletpoints and go dumb on anything else?
We have been discussing all the features incorporated into the XB1 since before launch. While on sony they don't discuss anything. And you guys just been essentially crying over these features.

"PS4 has PRT and its just like Tiled Resources :sadbron:" (no its not)

"PS4 can do Direct X as well :damn:" (no it can't)

"The XB1 can't change channels that fast!!!" (actually yes it does @Rekkapryde )

"Neogaf predictionist says XB1 can't do 1080p and that Forza 5 was an exception, not the norm"
How that work out coli-fanboys :mjlol:

Look dBoyFronts... While we have talked about these topics, it was also said that these features would not go into effect til 2015. We are one month into 2015. Some of these features have been used since launch. But the thing is DX.12 wouldn't be ready til this year (just released on limited basis) and developers have to get it and get used to it. So it doesn't go from 0-100 in an instant. But it will not take 3yrs either. Why you think Halo 5 was pushed back a year :ez:

The thing is, Microsoft has been very upfront the entire time about these features, giving details, videos, answering all questions about it. All sony gamers do is act like they know MORE than Microsoft :wow:
And while you dudes cry over what is just around the corner, when asked what is the PS4 doing to make similar leaps?

Well sir, nobody says anything about that :wtf: So the XB1 will very soon be more powerful than the PS4
They already about equal, what is sony doing to keep up with the advancements?
Lets not talk about that, or what sony is doing to keep PSN up this gen. Nope, lets talk about how what Microsoft has actually shown already is not real...

Lets circle jerk on Thecoli.com and act like that isn't real, doesn't exist, won't even be a factor :laff:

Greener Side :win:

this white dude talkin about tiled resources droppin with direct x 11 and windows 8. dx 12 coming and that shyt still aint out :mjlol:

3gigs for a mars render? gta 5 got better graphics no wonder they canned this outdated technology
them youtube comments
Stream

Keyser Soze
1 week ago

This will make little to no difference, Phil Spencer says so here. http://wccftech.com/phil-spencer-directx-1-xbox-one-hardware-graphics/
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Travelocity Gnome+ Anal Lube
10 months ago

I didn't understand of what this fukk face said, but if it means no more 720p on the Xbox one than right on
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Orcse
1 year ago

lol i don't even know this guy, but he sounds like a total douche
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
this white dude talkin about tiled resources droppin with direct x 11 and windows 8. dx 12 coming and that shyt still aint out :mjlol:

3gigs for a mars render? that shyt look like clay

them youtube comments
Stream

Keyser Soze
1 week ago

This will make little to no difference, Phil Spencer says so here. http://wccftech.com/phil-spencer-directx-1-xbox-one-hardware-graphics/
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Travelocity Gnome+ Anal Lube
10 months ago

I didn't understand of what this fukk face said, but if it means no more 720p on the Xbox one than right on
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Orcse
1 year ago

lol i don't even know this guy, but he sounds like a total douche
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
DX 11.1 dropped last year, and Tiled Resources was enabled for the first time in late October. So any game nearing release would not be able to take advantage of it. Halo 5 for instance, a lot of the multiplayer is done. Levels, gameplay. They do campaign first tho. Halo: MCC was rushed and has its issues
Do you see what is going on bruh? Probably not.. forget I pointed out anything obvious.

Games, 1080p, its going down more often right. Because a year ago the dialogue you guys would spew was how the XB1 isn't capable of 1080p like that. Now its basically the norm, a game here and there is said to be less than that and you make a issue out of it while asking for gameshares of games nobody plays.

If I have said anything that isn't a fact so far, please quote it so you can expose me the same way I'm exposing your entire crew :win:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/21/the-order-1886-goes-gold-new-trailer-premiere/

:snooze:

:takeiteasycourt:

All you had to do was a simple google search..... :skip:
Don't you mean a "simpleton google search" bruh. Because I know what I'm talking about
Cocaine is a hellofa drug Rekka. Only explanation for you posting a link to The Order going gold when we talking about Witcher 3 :snoop: (wish I could make this shyt up)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
DX 11.1 dropped last year, and Tiled Resources was enabled for the first time in late October. So any game nearing release would not be able to take advantage of it. Halo 5 for instance, a lot of the multiplayer is done. Levels, gameplay. They do campaign first tho. Halo: MCC was rushed and has its issues
Do you see what is going on bruh? Probably not.. forget I pointed out anything obvious.

Games, 1080p, its going down more often right. Because a year ago the dialogue you guys would spew was how the XB1 isn't capable of 1080p like that. Now its basically the norm, a game here and there is said to be less than that and you make a issue out of it while asking for gameshares of games nobody plays.

If I have said anything that isn't a fact so far, please quote it so you can expose me the same way I'm exposing your entire crew :win:

so halo 5 got TR but why does it stilll look like shyt ?

Don't you mean a "simpleton google search" bruh. Because I know what I'm talking about
Cocaine is a hellofa drug Rekka. Only explanation for you posting a link to The Order going gold when we talking about Witcher 3 :snoop: (wish I could make this shyt up
)

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Jetlag

And coke?

Cocaine%20Addiction%20Treatment%20copy.jpg
:russ:
I don't remember.
:mjlol:
I think I might go with an external real soon for the xbox one. Already at 50% used and I just got the damn thing.
It depends bruh, if you have physical games then just uninstall the ones you don't play anymore.
If its digital games, they tied to your GT. So just uninstall the ones you not playing anymore. Eventually that might become an issue. Well, it will be an issue whether you do what I suggest or you do it your way.
I guess I'm just trying to help you manage your shyt. I'd say cop a 4TB drive and you might be good til next gen :manny: