The Witcher 3 is now the Most Awarded game of all time

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Like I posted before, you either weren't paying attention, or didn't bother to play the last game before it. The characters in Witcher 3 are far from bland...Duke Nukem is bland and one dimensional...Geralt, not so much.
Geralt was the only interesting character. The rest didnt have much energy and character to stand out and add on to what he brought to the game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is it worth playing if you never played the first two?
Yes. You'll miss a few things in the story (like your past with Triss and Yen), but it's definitely playable without playing the first two. Just YouTube the stories from the first 2 games if you're worried. But for real, play this game breh. It's the best game of the past few years. It's so good :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shyt.
mH9kEdY.png

Only an immaculate, limp wrist flagrant fakkit would maneuver their mouse to create this. Acting a fool over a minute score differential. I'll download a virus on that fakkits computer

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
witcher 3 was incredible, but it only won those awards because every other game this gen has failed to live up to expectations, literally only the Witcher 3 justified the hype. Speak volumes about gaming as a whole but also CDPR's ability to craft an amazing game, well deserved.

Awards are a good indication of quality sure but let's be honest.

Elder Scrolls=Mass effect=Witcher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TLOU (It wasn't that good) and I'm a Sony Stan too.