Daps
Who won that DICE award though? :mjpls:

Still getting over the disappointment :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never played either. What's better
TLOU BY FAR. It has blood, curse words, grisly brutal violence and a online mode that has all that in it together.

The Witcher 3 is for people who like to pretend crap controls and janky combat means depth and story excuse for maturity. It's is the most blandest game in the history of RPG games. Disregard anyone who opposes my opinion because they're just too stuck in the matrix to not see the crap going on with the gaming industry overrating these lame open world games. im sick of it.

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
TLOU BY FAR. It has blood, curse words, grisly brutal violence and a online mode that has all that in it together.

The Witcher 3 is for people who like to pretend crap controls and janky combat means depth and story excuse for maturity. It's is the most blandest game in the history of RPG games. Disregard anyone who opposes my opinion because they're just too stuck in the matrix to not see the crap going on with the gaming industry overrating these lame open world games. im sick of it.

I have to ask... did you play it?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never played either. What's better

Witcher 3. It's like 20X as long, has an amazing story and is fun as hell to explore. TLOU is great too, but I put Witcher 3 higher on my list than TLOU :manny:

You can beat TLOU in like 15 hours....You ain't beating all of the Witcher 3 unless you put 75 hours in. And the story is amazing on the Witcher 3. The combat is a bit janky, but everything else makes up for it. TLOU is great for the first playthrough (good story, fun combat), but it's only a fraction of the size of Witcher 3. Witcher 3 gives you A LOT more bang for the buck

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

Witcher 3. It's like 20X as long, has an amazing story and is fun as hell to explore. TLOU is great too, but I put Witcher 3 higher on my list than TLOU :manny:

You can beat TLOU in like 15 hours....You ain't beating all of the Witcher 3 unless you put 75 hours in. And the story is amazing on the Witcher 3. The combat is a bit janky, but everything else makes up for it. TLOU is great for the first playthrough (good story, fun combat), but it's only a fraction of the size of Witcher 3. Witcher 3 gives you A LOT more bang for the buck
:patrice:

At the very least, u BOTH really like Last of Us but one really dislikes Witcher 3

Why does Witcher 3 have so many awards tho? I guess I gotta watch gameplay to decide

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice:

At the very least, u BOTH really like Last of Us but one really dislikes Witcher 3

Why does Witcher 3 have so many awards tho? I guess I gotta watch gameplay to decide
Witcher 3 changed the game for WRPGs. Like literally. It made Fallout 4 seem bad in comparison. It's so good :ohlawd: Top 5 game of all time for me. TLOU is top 10. I say play both. But I still put Witcher 3 above TLOU

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its not hard to pay attention.

The characters didnt have enough character to keep me into the story so after awhile it started getting bland.

Like I posted before, you either weren't paying attention, or didn't bother to play the last game before it. The characters in Witcher 3 are far from bland...Duke Nukem is bland and one dimensional...Geralt, not so much.