The Wire The Greatest TV Series Ever

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Bruhs on everything I love I got my wife hooked on this shyt. The other night I just randomly said fukk it and started watching season 4. Fell asleep and went to run some errands and shyt, came home and she was on episode 9!!!

I always would tell her about it and she would say "doesn't sound interesting" but right now she in the living room watching episode 11.

It's hilarious watching this with someone who never watched...just wish I had started on season on instead of four

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Next time I rewatch Sopranos it'll be #1 then I'll rewatch the Wire and that'll be #1, but yeah the idea of Breaking Bad even being in the convo is :mjlol::camby:

Mad Men haf too but also a lot of :rudy: in there
Breaking bad has a case legit for top 5 status simply because seasons 3, 4 and 5, especially 5 were so incredible. I think we can all agree that from all the shows we vote top 5, breaking bad clearly ended the best.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I agree. After re-watching the series again, the writing and character development alone puts this series at number 1 in my book. The fact that they were able to accomplish this with a mostly minority cast is amazing. I tried to watch the new episode of Power after watching season one and had the :scust: face the entire time that power was on. It also goes to show how great the show was due to the fact that many of their characters have gone on to play lead in many other series.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The Wire is my favorite of all time easily hand down. But I can understand why some ppl may not have it at top.

The wire is written so well with great attention to detail and Many easter eggs you don't pick up till after 20ctimes watching. But for some ppl this can be a negative can some seasons or episodes can be an overload of detail and be too slow. And some ppl don't wanna wait for the pay off. Or the pay off is in the detail they miss it.

Like some jus see Omar gettin killed randomly by a kid and see oh wow live by the gun by it. And may nt realize earlier in show kennard was watchin Omar shootouts and mimicking him saying im omar playing.

While a breaking bad only had a couple slow episodes even and gives quick instant to see action and drama. If the wire writtens and producers were to do breaking bad u wld see more detail to backgrounds and upbringing of Skylar and her sister.

More on gray matter and shyt too

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
just started a rewatch
few thoughts

D - My mama always said Don’t let them get to cooking. Once they’re in the kitchen, ain’t nothing left to do but give ‘em a key to your house.
Shardene- I don’t want no key. I don’t want no house. And your mama don’t know shyt about me.
whoa whoa btch...do your mama know you at Orlando's shaking yo ass for cash and drinks

Lester Freamon smacked Bird in the face with a bottle during that arrest
breh should got shot for that