The Wire rewatch Seasons 1>4>2>3>5

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
once i realized that season 2 was still world-building for the rest of the series, it became more enjoyable to me.

on first watch it was kind of a trash season going from a black show to just about anything but. shyt was like an okey-doke but it gets better and better if you watch it by itself or just more than once

Efyge Efyge was still one of my most favorite scenes in the series :wow:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Season 2 lacked action. It felt like a chore to watch. The Greek not even being Greek was funny. Season 1 was dope. I'm on season 3 now. Season 4 was dope (I saw that when it aired) and 5 I could really care less about.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Honestly with how thirsty the media been this last few years the blatant disregard for journalistic integrity in Season 5 doesn't feel nearly as outlandish. Even the serial killer thing doesn't seem that crazy.
Facebook cacs would have been setting up all types of gofundme's for Baltimore Police. McNulty would have been eating :pachaha:

Season could have used a few extra episodes. 10 wasn't enough

Worst season but it doesn't hit as bad now

Ranking wise I have a soft spot for season 1 so I have it

3>1>2>4>5.

Season 4 is some good ass TV but those kids depress the hell out of me :mjcry:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I think everyone agrees season 2 was forgettable.
AfraidHorribleCheetah-max-1mb.gif

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Fukk are YOUUU TALKIN ABOUT NICCA?! READ YOUR OP
I know the popular opinion is that this is the worst season. I personally think this season had probably the best acting, Frank Sobotka might actually be the best actor from the series period

Season 5
One smilie fits this season :unimpressed:
You could tell it was rushed and the newspaper storyline was just trash as well as the serial killer shyt
And in the title I have 2>5 so AGAIN wtf are you talking about breh :martin: