The Wire rewatch Seasons 1>4>2>3>5

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Am I the only one who didn't mind the newspaper storyline? Why is everyone so critical of it?
I didn’t mind it either. I would’ve loved to see how it plays out if Robert Colesberry didn’t die as from bts info on the show he played a huge role with Simon.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
4 more eps of until season 1 is done. Man, just like the Sopranos, I don’t even remember the little comedy parts in the show. It’s not as often as Sopranos, but enough to crack some laughs.

I was :dead: at Bunk burning his clothes and wearing the woman’s robe. Like the majority of the show it was something I forgot. :mjlol:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
4 more eps of until season 1 is done. Man, just like the Sopranos, I don’t even remember the little comedy parts in the show. It’s not as often as Sopranos, but enough to crack some laughs.

I was :dead: at Bunk burning his clothes and wearing the woman’s robe. Like the majority of the show it was something I forgot. :mjlol:

Season 4 scene with Snoop and Bunk

Bunk: I'm thinking about some p*ssy :myman:

Snoop sitting on the curb handcuffed: shyt...me too :sas2:

:dead:

Bunk stayed on some other shyt, McNulty said something to him and he was like

shyt...I'm just a humble nikka with a big dikk :russ:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
4 - almost perfect
1 - set it up, great stories, drama, focus on the cops
3- Hamsterdam was a bit overdone but String/Avon drama was great
2 - Had to expand on the ports and unions, Frank Sobotka storyline was good, wasn’t a fan of the younger white dudes as compelling characters
5 - Too many distracting / poorly thought out subplots