New Super Mario Bros. U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Yoshi’s Woolly World
Bayonetta 2
New Super Luigi U
Splatoon
Nintendo Land

I have Mario Maker. I won't play the old Zelda games again. Never been a fan of Pikmin.

Anything else? I am probably grabbing all of these in the next week. Exclusives only

No super smash bros? :wtf:

Is it worth it though :jbhmm:

Personally I really like the game...the control scheme is what makes it dope for me...very immersive like a faux VR IMO....unless you an old stubborn head that only plays the 'traditional' way with 'regular' controllers :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super Smash Bros is garbage man, sorry :yeshrug:
Your opinions is garbage man, sorry :manny:

Smash Bros is one of the greatest franchises out period. Then again you also said GTA is a garbage franchise. :mjlol:

You're pretty much out of touch breh :manny:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what's the consensus on the Switch? Are we gonna make the jump after Nintendo burnt us with this? :francis:
How did Nintendo burn you?? The Wii U is almost 5 years old which is normal generation changing time for Nintendo. In other words, the market burned Nintendo and they're moving on.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
How did Nintendo burn you?? The Wii U is almost 5 years old which is normal generation changing time for Nintendo. In other words, the market burned Nintendo and they're moving on.
You know good and well what the fukk he is saying. Wii U burnt A LOT of nikkas, including me. Nintendo is one stupid decision away from being kicked out of console gaming. Im just waiting for them to say some stupid shyt Jan 12th

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know good and well what the fukk he is saying. Wii U burnt A LOT of nikkas, including me. Nintendo is one stupid decision away from being kicked out of console gaming. Im just waiting for them to say some stupid shyt Jan 12th
No I don't know what he is saying.

The Wii U is almost 5 yrs old.

Zelda Wii U is still coming.

What is the problem?? Did people feel burned out with the Gamecube when the Wii was announced?? Besides, it's not like the Wii U is going to stop working when the Switch launches.

I think some of y'all just mad the Wii U flopped and now feel entitled and expect nothing to be released afterwards, as if they're supposed to make games and shyt on a dying platform.

No one putting a gun to your head telling you to get a Switch the fukk?? Y'all be BUGGING on here.

Projecting y'all feelings on the Switch onto everyone else. People are EXCITED bout the Switch, y'all can cry and complain and pout all y'all want the Switch is still coming :umad:

I don't wanna see NUN of y'all crybabies come March buying a Switch. Put your money where your mouth is, DON'T buy the Switch!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There's blind fanboyism and then there's fans.

Being excited for the switch doesn't make you a blind fanboy.

I'm the same poster that's been accused of hating on Nintendo several times by actual full blown Nintendo fangirls because I bytched about the OS, the garbage and nonexistent online system on the Wii U and lack of games.

The hardware was really wack. I'm especially shocked he's saying that when he constantly talks about how PS4 and XB1 aren't good hardware wise but then says the Wii U is great? what??

The damn Wii U is a pain to bring around. Uses an unncessary controller, has last gen like hardware, has missing essentials(ethernet, optical out) and is costly. In what bizarro world is that great?? Mario Kart looking decent for what it's on doesn't negate all this.

The hardware DIRECTLY affected the game experience.

Playing Smash Bros Wi U online is hit or miss. Not even having a damn ethernet port means LAG fest.

Weak hardware resulted in certain modes not playable online in Smash Wii U(8 player smash).

The hardware being so weak meant that lots of third party games were skipped on Wii U because it simply can't run on it or wouldn't be worth the effort to port it.

The hardware in this scenario inhibits some parts of the game.

I had the same thoughts for the Wii. The Wii and fukking Wii U literally felt like NIntendo was 5 years behind the curve. I sort of was like "ehhh" for the Wii since it was doing something different and was cheaper but not the Wii U though. shyt came out in 2012 with 2005-ish specs and still costing the same as them. That tablet controller wasn't worth the added cost. I would've preferred had they just simply made the 3DS or whatever revision of that to include that off screen TV feature and call it a day. It's like imaging the PS4 have the Vita as a controller with the standard PS4 controller being optional?? $599 you can stream games to your controller in home or out of it!" shyt would've been a nightmare.

I praise individual games coming from certain parties over at Nintendo. The Switch's reveal and the things we've been hearing/seeing about it from reliable insiders and leaks pertaining to it's software has me optimistic.
If being optimistic based on sound, reliable info = fanboy then so be it I am one. :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
No I don't know what he is saying.

The Wii U is almost 5 yrs old.

Zelda Wii U is still coming.

What is the problem?? Did people feel burned out with the Gamecube when the Wii was announced?? Besides, it's not like the Wii U is going to stop working when the Switch launches.

I think some of y'all just mad the Wii U flopped and now feel entitled and expect nothing to be released afterwards, as if they're supposed to make games and shyt on a dying platform.

No one putting a gun to your head telling you to get a Switch the fukk?? Y'all be BUGGING on here.

Projecting y'all feelings on the Switch onto everyone else. People are EXCITED bout the Switch, y'all can cry and complain and pout all y'all want the Switch is still coming :umad:

I don't wanna see NUN of y'all crybabies come March buying a Switch. Put your money where your mouth is, DON'T buy the Switch!
I did I can't lie I was still enjoying my gamecube and they delayed Twilight Princess( with gimmicky waggle controls unlike SS where they felt right for it) for a console that looked identical to the GCN.

So I skipped the Wii... well I skipped the whole 7th gen( got a PS3 though when the 8th gen began)