Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
No I don't know what he is saying.

The Wii U is almost 5 yrs old.

Zelda Wii U is still coming.

What is the problem?? Did people feel burned out with the Gamecube when the Wii was announced?? Besides, it's not like the Wii U is going to stop working when the Switch launches.

I think some of y'all just mad the Wii U flopped and now feel entitled and expect nothing to be released afterwards, as if they're supposed to make games and shyt on a dying platform.

No one putting a gun to your head telling you to get a Switch the fukk?? Y'all be BUGGING on here.

Projecting y'all feelings on the Switch onto everyone else. People are EXCITED bout the Switch, y'all can cry and complain and pout all y'all want the Switch is still coming :umad:

I don't wanna see NUN of y'all crybabies come March buying a Switch. Put your money where your mouth is, DON'T buy the Switch!
Didnt say i wasnt buying a switch. I said Wii U burned a lot of brehs due to quantity of solid games. It took just about 3 years for them to even get that system going. This is the first fukking system that WON'T have it's own exclusive zelda. Nintendo knows they are on thin fukking ice. Trust me.

Lowkey nintendo might be one of the dumbest gaming companies ever. These idiots outsourced pokemon go and lost out own millions. They also still havent released a online console pokemon. fukking stupid fukking company. I will wait at least a year before i cop a switch. Im not playing this fukking game with nintendo anymore.

Daps
Didnt say i wasnt buying a switch. I said Wii U burned a lot of brehs due to quantity of solid games. It took just about 3 years for them to even get that system going. This is the first fukking system that WON'T have it's own exclusive zelda. Nintendo knows they are on thin fukking ice. Trust me.

Lowkey nintendo might be one of the dumbest gaming companies ever. These idiots outsourced pokemon go and lost out own millions. They also still havent released a online console pokemon. fukking stupid fukking company. I will wait at least a year before i cop a switch. Im not playing this fukking game with nintendo anymore.
That's gamefreaks fault they want to keep it handheld.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the Gamecuube didn't have it's own exclusive Zelda either. The Twilight princess was on the Wii too.
I think the Switch will have a online console pokemon by default since it's the only platform Nintendo has now that's being developed for and it's a hybrid.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
by that definition, no nintendo console had an exclusive zelda, other than NES, handhelds
If the Zelda game drops day 1 on both platforms then it's not exclusive to that platform.

Windwaker dropped in 2003, WWHD dropped in 2013.

That's different from TP and soon BOTW. All other past Zelda games had ports on other Nintendo platforms usually several years later e.g. OOT Master Quest on GC years later(2003 to OOT in 1998).

Only TP and BOTW would fit that definition.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I always thought TP should've been the last GCN zelda, it's swan song.

Hated how they delayed the game so they could add waggle.

Same shyt w/ BotW, should have either been one of the Wii U's final games or just make it a Switch game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same shyt w/ BotW, should have either been one of the Wii U's final games or just make it a Switch game
There's a pattern with the GC and Wii U.

GC was flopping hard so they figured they'll just port their biggest project to the the Wii to make it a launch title.

Wii was selling like hot fire so they didn't do that with Skyward Sword.

Now the Wii U flopped like fish out of water, they like ":whoa: Let's just put BOTW on our new shyt too just in case."

At the end of the day they're a business.

Last edited:
Daps

Difference is the Gamecube had the Windwaker

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
the Gamecuube didn't have it's own exclusive Zelda either. The Twilight princess was on the Wii too.
I think the Switch will have a online console pokemon by default since it's the only platform Nintendo has now that's being developed for and it's a hybrid.
:what: windwaker was exclusive to GameCube :camby: Not sure the gap between twilight on gamecube and twilight on wii, but im sure they were pretty close. Wii U aint even getting a year gap :camby: