The Wii U Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bout to be part of the gang! Yall think i should hold out for black friday? Or just say fukk it and spend then 350 on a wii u and smash bros bundle?

Interested in mk8 as well. Should i cop that mk8 bundle?

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I just left the gig and my girl says Bayonetta 2 is waiting for me at the crib. :blessed:
The wii u gamepad controller battery life is :flabbynsick: I might invest in one of those high capacity batteries
I really like the gamepad but yea this is bullshyt. I'm getting only a couple hours of gameplay after its fully charged. I copped a Pro Controller and called it a day. Some games just feel better with a standard controller anyway so it was worth the $50 I paid for it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just left the gig and my girl says Bayonetta 2 is waiting for me at the crib. :blessed:

I really like the gamepad but yea this is bullshyt. I'm getting only a couple hours of gameplay after its fully charged. I copped a Pro Controller and called it a day. Some games just feel better with a standard controller anyway so it was worth the $50 I paid for it.
Yeah I gotta buy one ASAP. I need to get it before Bayonetta 2 arrives (if Amazon decides to get off their ass and ship that shyt :stopitslime:)