The Wii U Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
then you probably shouldn't get it if you feel there is a chance to regret it. Nintendo has been around since the 80's you should know what you are getting by now...If Nintendo franchises aren't enough then forget it IMO
I went ahead and got it. It's my 2nd next gen console this time around (got an Xbox One this summer) instead of 1st. I'll be okay

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas don't be on like that :stopitslime:

Friend list got a lot of cats that aint' been on in over a month.

there are some inactive people. its like the active ones are always active,
and the inactive ones
be inactive forever

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't stop playing Mario Kart 8 :ohlawd:

It's just that mindless shyt I need right now :blessed:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You know how the wolves are. I made the id a long time ago and if you do a quick search you can easily find out my real name. I can't risk people knowing who I am. Somebody'll get pissed off at a comment I made and them contact my employer or some shyt.

I'm paranoid breh :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know how the wolves are. I made the id a long time ago and if you do a quick search you can easily find out my real name. I can't risk people knowing who I am. Somebody'll get pissed off at a comment I made and them contact my employer or some shyt.

I'm paranoid breh :manny:
:skip: This nikka got his NNID as his social security number and shyt. :deadrose:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:skip: This nikka got his NNID as his social security number and shyt. :deadrose:
:dead: You shoulda seen me a year or 2 ago, I didn't give my steam id out to anybody either until I changed it to Ciggavelli. And then I was still paranoid. I had to have daze make sure nobody could see my previous name. I gotta problem breh :to:

My psn, xbl, and nnid are all the same. I was foolish back in the day and wrote some shyt with my real name on it and that id. I've been trying for years to erase that shyt off the internet, but to no avail. :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: You shoulda seen me a year or 2 ago, I didn't give my steam id out to anybody either until I changed it to Ciggavelli. And then I was still paranoid. I had to have daze make sure nobody could see my previous name. I gotta problem breh :to:

My psn, xbl, and nnid are all the same. I was foolish back in the day and wrote some shyt with my real name on it and that id. I've been trying for years to erase that shyt off the internet, but to no avail. :mjcry:
Well you could just add me.
NNID- Coolbgdog