Reppin
Cerulean Cave
21dkjg8.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wii U should've came with a Pro controller. Definitely a worthwhile purchase though.

Guys I like the Wii U but I'm really afraid this console won't have legs.

I don't have mines yet but wii u is bout to hit it's stride.

As of now it has Tropical Freeze/MK8 and Hyrule Warriors

It's about to have Smash Bros.

Next year were getting splatoon/Zelda/Star Fox/Xenoblade and Pokken Fighters along with any unannonced games thats coming next year.

Wii U clearly has the best exclusives. Im just wondering if i hold out and cop a black friday bundle or just say fukk it and drop that 350 nov 21st on a wii u and smash bros bundle.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wii U owns this year hands down PS4 or Xboxone is not fukking with it's exclusives right now fukk third party Nintendo don't need dem nikkaz these nikkaz goin to jump back and Nintendo goin be like now ya'll nikkaz wanna roll one, I thought you nikkaz new I'm the king i'm one of the pioneer's of this shyt. nikkaz dun pissed and shytted on the Wii U and they still giving the hits :salute:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I know Wii U hands down has the best exclusives thus far, but the abysmal sales combined with near-0 third party support concerns. Nintendo always does holds shyt down the first year or two of the cycle than it becomes the platform becomes a barren wasteland. I love Nintendo, I'm an exfanboy. I'm just worried we're gonna get the worst console cycle yet from them.

Smash will still be piff.

Daps
I know Wii U hands down has the best exclusives thus far, but the abysmal sales combined with near-0 third party support concerns. Nintendo always does holds shyt down the first year or two of the cycle than it becomes the platform becomes a barren wasteland. I love Nintendo, I'm an exfanboy. I'm just worried we're gonna get the worst console cycle yet from them.

Smash will still be piff.
thats how I feel...and I love nintendo,but Ill just hold on a lil longer.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hows the graphics ? been away since the cube era dont think I can go back to weaker graphics like Wii had

Even better than the PS3 with better frame rates. There are a ton of 1st and third party quality games for people to enjoy. At least 25 games that will kill your time.