The Wii U Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm off Saturday and Sunday. My girls gonna be pissed cause she wants to do shyt and go to the college world series.......Someone here needs to set up Mario Kart 8 online, create a room,share the code and a time I'm in.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm off Saturday and Sunday. My girls gonna be pissed cause she wants to do shyt and go to the college world series.......Someone here needs to set up Mario Kart 8 online, create a room,share the code and a time I'm in.

I already did but nikkas aint showed no interest in it :snoop:

Seth Brundle

Sick with it
Daps
Honestly there isn't that big a need for it. Chatless games and an abundance of players are fine for now. When the scene thins out its on.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already did but nikkas aint showed no interest in it :snoop:
It ain't that nikkas aren't interested I remember one night I turned on the Wii 6 friends were on all playing Mario Kart, if there was a quick way to group message them or they could receive an in game notification even on the pad or invite to join, it'd be a lot easier. Tbh online is cool but it doesn't seem set up with real friends in mind, unless I'm doing something wrong

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
According to a post on their website this morning, Nintendo could possibly be entertaining the idea of bringing its back catalogue of Nintendo 64 titles to the Wii U Virtual Console.

Let that sink in for half a second. Goldenye, Ocarina of Time, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, and dozens upon dozens of classic titles could be making their way to the Nintendo Wii U. This would be a huge move on Nintendo's part, especially considering the heat Nintendo brought to E3 2014. They've got a metric ton of momentum behind them after the announcement of their Amiibo real-world/game action figures and the announcement of a new Legend of Zelda title.

Earlier this year, Nintendo announced that DS titles would eventually be making their way to Wii U Virtual Console, but this morning Nintendo explicitly mentioned N64 titles. No dates have been mentioned by Nintendo, but the announcement states that the library would be made available "soon".

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting mine this afternoon, i should be on tonight :wow: . startin with MK8, monster hunter, and wind waker (free). is there a thread with all the nintendo ID's? and why isnt there a game night thread

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I'm trying to get a Wii U soon but I don't want to pay the full $300, any deals or any ways to get one on the cheap? I think I'd like to get the bundle that has the Mario and Luigi games.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They're offering me a free game for being a gold club nintendo member..not sure on what to pick:

Zelda II
Kid Icarus
Ice Climber
Dr. Luigi
Earthbound
NES Remix
Game & Wario