The Wii U Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall feel about Monster Hunter?

I know absolutely nothing about it since I havent played the series but the gameplay lookin kinda fresh :patrice:

tryna see how other people feel about it before I go in and grab it though
Monster Hunter is a slow burn at first but once you get in the swing of it it draws you in and becomes very addictive and it also has one of the best online communities for wii u. That shyt was taking over my gaming life so I had to pull back so I could start on Wonderful 101 which also then proceeded to take over my gaming time. I sank so much time in those two games it gave my wii u backlog time to build up so now I have a fair few games I really want to get at. But now MK8 is fukking up that plan.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i finally beat Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze:wow:

that music in the last world:banderas:

great game.

on the U, i guess i'll move on to either Wind Waker HD or Wonderful 101.

for real, i loved the challenge of Tropical Freeze:yes:
The game is truly amazing. Between this, SuperMario 3d, and Mario Kart 8, I don't see myself playing anything alse anytime soon.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Brehs, we are missing out on so much piff from the gamecube that isn't on the eshop! :damn: I don't understand why they haven't opened it up for us. Gamecube games on the eshop would put the eshop over the top for me.

Imagine these games on your wii u:

:ohlawd:

This will be the 1st Super Smash Bros. i have ever played in my life.I'm gonna have to put in some work.

I've avoided smash bros like the plague. I'm thinking I'll cop the wii u version. It better not disappoint!

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Damn Super Mario 3D world easy as fukk :wtf:. I mean it's nice but hopefully it gets challenging because damn.

You playing by yaself or with multiple people?

I played with my girlfriend and the shyt was a lot harder especially tryna keep her alive while collecting stars, and then tryna explain to her what's going on and what she need to do...it was even worse when her nephew and niece joined in.

Long story, short ... I still had a lot of fun and I think this is a Top 5 gateway game for non-gamers.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You playing by yaself or with multiple people?

I played with my girlfriend and the shyt was a lot harder especially tryna keep her alive while collecting stars, and then tryna explain to her what's going on and what she need to do...it was even worse when her nephew and niece joined in.

Long story, short ... I still had a lot of fun and I think this is a Top 5 gateway game for non-gamers.
By myself. I'm only on world 3 so far but it's just felt extremely easy. Only one level in particular had gave me a little problem at first but other than that it's been smooth sailing.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
By myself. I'm only on world 3 so far but it's just felt extremely easy. Only one level in particular had gave me a little problem at first but other than that it's been smooth sailing.

For the most part just find those stars...game is not hard at all for a Mario Bros. Vet.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man if i didn't have to put my money towards getting a new laptop id order 3D World right.

me dropping my laptop off my bed was a wakeup call i needed tho. my ashamed to admit how old my laptop is bruhs:huhldup:

but it did give me the perfect reason too attack this ridiculous backlog and stop adding more to it for at least a couple months:laugh:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man if i didn't have to put my money towards getting a new laptop id order 3D World right.

me dropping my laptop off my bed was a wakeup call i needed tho. my ashamed to admit how old my laptop is bruhs:huhldup:

but it did give me the perfect reason too attack this ridiculous backlog and stop adding more to it for at least a couple months:laugh:

Clay_DavisSHEEEEEET.jpg

You can use my copy if you willing to wait until the 4th of july.
:youngsabo: