The Wii U Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
War????:what: This isn't about war! It's about reclaiming the rightful position at the table

Those other Stan's??? A war? No friend.... They don't even deserve it..... What lies with their fate is gonna be something much more severe.

We're past the point of no return at this point brother, plans have been set in motion

Now let's talk about this Mario:skip:
Breh I'm a Nintendo and a Sony fan. And depending on the games released over the next year I might even fukk around and get an X1. This is a Wii U thread were hopefully we can just talk about wii u games. If you don't got a wii u yourself, what is there even to discuss?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh I'm a Nintendo and a Sony fan. And depending on the games released over the next year I might even fukk around and get an X1. This is a Wii U thread were hopefully we can just talk about wii u games. If you don't got a wii u yourself, what is there even to discuss?

The gaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeesssss :shaq:

And taking the rightful position back from the disrespectful ungrateful Sony Stan's.

Peace may not have made y'all weak, but indifference and being ignored has:jawalrus:

This thread ain't even stickied anymore :damn:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeesssss :shaq:

And taking the rightful position back from the disrespectful ungrateful Sony Stan's.

Peace may not have made y'all weak, but indifference and being ignored has:jawalrus:

This thread ain't even stickied anymore :damn:
There's been a couple of different "official wii u threads" since both before and after launch but most of em got trolled to the point that it wasn't worth checking them anymore. That's why I keep telling you, if you ain't got nothing to contribute, move along. This ain't Game Of Thrones, this is a console thread. Not many people on this forum have a wii u, that's fine. For those of us that do and want to talk about it, can't we just do that without all the other BS?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There's been a couple of different "official wii u threads" since both before and after launch but most of em got trolled to the point that it wasn't worth checking them anymore. That's why I keep telling you, if you ain't got nothing to contribute, move along. This ain't Game Of Thrones, this is a console thread. Not many people on this forum have a wii u, that's fine. For those of us that do and want to talk about it, can't we just do that without all the other BS?

So the Wii brothers get trolled a little and want to run and hide in the bushes? :damn:

Brother, Wii will rebuild what once lost. You are right..... This ain't Game Of Thrones

This real life.... The road to RESPECT.

So calm down brother

Wii deserves better than this brother

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the problem. The Nintendo shop for the Wii u is seriously lacking. They need to hurry up and more games
That's the thing that boggles my mind. Surely they don't have to optimize every single game individually for wii u. The VC could be such a high selling point. There doesn't seem to be any logical reason for staggering the releases.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yah but I heard u can change over to the wii setting and that a lot of those games are on the wii network
You can change over to the wii setting, however currently you can't play those games with the wii u game pad. You can stream them to the game pad but the game pad buttons won't do anything and you will still need another controller that is compatible with the wii. So if you wanna play them with the wii remote or the classic controller that's fine, but if you want to use the game pad they need to be available in the wii u eshop.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You can change over to the wii setting, however currently you can't play those games with the wii u game pad. You can stream them to the game pad but the game pad buttons won't do anything and you will still need another controller that is compatible with the wii. So if you wanna play them with the wii remote or the classic controller that's fine, but if you want to use the game pad they need to be available in the wii u eshop.
o ok. They better step up. I want a Wii U, too, and their network classic game lineups is a make or break for me.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk them green stars on Mario 3D..

To get one of them i have to get a entire room full of coins in a short amount of time :mindblown: