The Wii U Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is dead because Nintendo fans aren't involved in console wars anymore, and it seems that the majority of Arcadium posters care more about PS4 and Xbox
this kinda sums it up for me. i mean i still check gaming forums but when it comes to nintendo i just dont discuss them online for the most part. i mean i play my wii u pretty much everyday and im loving it, but it gets trolled so much on gaming boards its not even worth the time to discuss. i would say on average about two thirds of the people who post in wii u threads dont have a wii u and have no intention of getting one so its kinda pointless. i'd rather just play it, which i do, and i enjoy it.

i still check the ps4/xbox threads cause there is usually alot of shyt going on, especially right now.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i went into fred meyers to buy some detergent and clorox wipes and walked out with the zelda wii u bundle and the new super mario 3d. they had it on sale for $270 w/ a 3 year full cover warranty. i wanna play it so bad but im debating whether i should keep it for myself or give it for my nieces for christmas.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i went into fred meyers to buy some detergent and clorox wipes and walked out with the zelda wii u bundle and the new super mario 3d. they had it on sale for $270 w/ a 3 year full cover warranty. i wanna play it so bad but im debating whether i should keep it for myself or give it for my nieces for christmas.
You're a jackass for even debating that. Keep it for yourself nikka. That's good deal you stumbled on.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that was a good deal. Whatever you decide you should unbox it and do the day one update cause it might take a while

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont have much times...definitely play it, get gamefly asap using the free trial or if you already have it atleast try zombiu after youve played mario 3d world and zombiiu if you want to give it up then it just wasnt meant to be.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Mario 3D World cuz I saw it on sale and know that 1st party Nintendo titles rarely go on sale

What's the best deal on a Wii U? I'm lookin at the Mario deluxe bundle but I don't wanna drop $300 for a Wii U..... $250 plus tax is my max

I'm aware of the buy it for $300 get a $25 gift card going on right now but I'd only do that deal if it was a $50 gift card so it could basically be like I paid $250 for the system and the other $50 (from the gift card) on games or blu rays

Daps
I bought Mario 3D World cuz I saw it on sale and know that 1st party Nintendo titles rarely go on sale

What's the best deal on a Wii U? I'm lookin at the Mario deluxe bundle but I don't wanna drop $300 for a Wii U..... $250 plus tax is my max

I'm aware of the buy it for $300 get a $25 gift card going on right now but I'd only do that deal if it was a $50 gift card so it could basically be like I paid $250 for the system and the other $50 (from the gift card) on games or blu rays

Where was Mario on sale?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i actually want one now
Fukk it I think I'm getting one Friday.

i love mines granted i can be a dikk and kick my kids or wife off the tv too play it whenever i want and i do at times still :yeshrug:

just turn that joker on and play the game on the gamepad is great or watch hulu or netflix on it too

most game lets u play the game on gamepad only without use of tv but there are some u can't

i know that batman origins u can't

that mario 3dworld is straight piff :lawd:

nintendo never fails me as far as enjoyment goes

plan on getting donkey kong in feb too

got that wii party u for the fam so i can beat my kids ass in it with no remorse :russ:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

Keep it for urself man

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i love mines granted i can be a dikk and kick my kids or wife off the tv too play it whenever i want and i do at times still :yeshrug:

just turn that joker on and play the game on the gamepad is great or watch hulu or netflix on it too

most game lets u play the game on gamepad only without use of tv but there are some u can't

i know that batman origins u can't

that mario 3dworld is straight piff :lawd:

nintendo never fails me as far as enjoyment goes

plan on getting donkey kong in feb too

got that wii party u for the fam so i can beat my kids ass in it with no remorse :russ:
:wow: was gonna get this too smh