The white racism on here is :ohlawd:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I mean we say shyt like CAC this and CAC that but its all pretty much fun and games. The white regulars will up come with some shyt like this :ohlawd:

:umad:
lol your radical blk ways have you crazy as fuk,, u stay mad that your ppl have yet to advance to the next level of existence and stay on some low brow, mouth breather type shyt...... you are a dumb fukk,, you read because nobody wants to be around you, you consume your life with so called knowledge but yet are dumber than a high school drop out,, i feel sorry for you but hey guess what,,, in the morning you have to get up to go work for the white man, as you will every day for the rest of your life....

you that good of a citizen breh :childplease:
if your not a doc what are you gonna do, really ?
you gonna grab some shyt and get the fukk off before another one kicks off.
white people looting ? :heh:
you picked the only time you'd ever see that.
lets not talk about reginald denny and you savage animals in 92 :comeon:
negs for talkin about white people stealing jackets while nikkas grab innocent dudes outta semis and drop bricks on his head because he was white.

and i'm pretty sure you only saw white folks because black folks know better than to stick around to be a hero and see what's next.
:pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first
I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it, I hit it first

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
White racism? As opposed to black racism? :bryan:

We aren't innocent, were racist in a humorous chris rock/dave chappelle kinda way but they definitely take it to the next level and show us how its supposed to be done. It makes me wonder why they would post on a site like this instead of on st0rmfr0nt...........but I actually realize a lot of the white posters are members of st0rmfr0nt and most likely already have a tab open.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We aren't innocent, were racist in a humorous chris rock/dave chappelle kinda way but they definitely take it to the next level and show us how its supposed to be done. It makes me wonder why they would post on a site like this instead of on st0rmfr0nt...........but I actually realize a lot of the white posters are members of st0rmfr0nt and most likely already have a tab open.

What? :bryan:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Some black ppl on this fourm are equally as racist to cacs.

Even more racist than any white guy ive seen on fourms

Im not even mad to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
London
I see the racism exhibited by black people on this forum and white people on other forums as two different issues. Black racism tends to be reactionary, if people hate you just because of the colour your skin happens to be then you're going to have your grievances with those people. White racism on the other hand tends to be taught and stems from feelings of innate superiority. Any racism that black people may exhibit is a direct result of white racism.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lfck067SaM1qgusnxo1_400.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I see the racism exhibited by black people on this forum and white people on other forums as two different issues. Black racism tends to be reactionary, if people hate you just because of the colour your skin happens to be then you're going to have your grievances with those people. White racism on the other hand tends to be taught and stems from feelings of innate superiority. Any racism that black people may exhibit is a direct result of white racism.

Yup its like cool ill talk sports with these ******s but every so of then I gotta let em know I'm superior.

Its like those dudes who marry black women then call them ****** behind closed doors.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Cacs gonna cac...

ah, I knew it was coming. lol.

:ehh::damnlol: