The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
We all remember vague details about movies that we
wanna watch again but cant remember the damn name.

I'm trying to find this movie about all of these little girls
who survived a plane crash,grew up to be tendas
and had this one broad who had them believing that
the skeleton named big sister or something made the rules.

cant remember the damn name:snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We all remember vague details about movies that we
wanna watch again but cant remember the damn name.

I'm trying to find this movie about all of these little girls
who survived a plane crash,grew up to be tendas
and had this one broad who had them believing that
the skeleton named big sister or something made the rules.

cant remember the damn name:snoop:

Sounds like Mysterious Island of Beautiful Women, a TV movie from the 1970's that had Jayne Kennedy in it back when she was sexy.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Alright, I caught this action flick years ago where this dude was blowing up the villains with explosive RC police cars, then he got his ass kicked.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got one:

It's horror I think it came out either late 80s or early 90s and it's about a monster parasite that travels through peoples mouths and controls them. Only scene that I remember (vaguely btw) is that the climax took place in a pool with the parasite in a female and I think she was trying to transfer the parasite to a kid. When the parasite passes, it does it mouth to mouth. Think Xenomorphs with the second mouth.... That's the closest description of it I can think of lol

Ring any bells for anyone?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I got one:

It's horror I think it came out either late 80s or early 90s and it's about a monster parasite that travels through peoples mouths and controls them. Only scene that I remember (vaguely btw) is that the climax took place in a pool with the parasite in a female and I think she was trying to transfer the parasite to a kid. When the parasite passes, it does it mouth to mouth. Think Xenomorphs with the second mouth.... That's the closest description of it I can think of lol

Night of the creeps

calh45

Cal
Daps
Alright, I caught this action flick years ago where this dude was blowing up the villains with explosive RC police cars, then he got his ass kicked.

I'm pretty sure you're talking about The Dead Pool. It got Clint Eastwood in it and was filmed in San Fran.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I got one:

shyt. I know EXACTLY what movie you talkin about and I can't remember the name......this is gonna kill me now