The Weeknd: The Official Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:wow: The beat for this is banging, but.......

As someone who has never listened to his music other than the singles he put out this year, the best way to describe this song & his music in general is "Hipster Emo R&B". :scusthov:

:mjlol: This is what Coli nikkas are bumping nowadays?

@stomachlines @jadillac

His first mixtapes.....the beats/production overall vibe are incredible. The lyrics are messed up tho.

But he was new back then and nobody knew anything about him so it was a dope time.

Havent istened to his new stuff, but I'm happy he's winning.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His first mixtapes.....the beats/production overall vibe are incredible. The lyrics are messed up tho.

But he was new back then and nobody knew anything about him so it was a dope time.

Havent istened to his new stuff, but I'm happy he's winning.
You said he wasn't gonna last long. Remember that?

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Who are some of you nikkas? Losing interest huh?

"I got you, ooooo
Baby I got you, ooooo

Until your used to my face
And my mystery fades
I got you

So baby love me
Before they all love me
Until you won't love me

Because they all left me
I'll be different
I think I'll be different
I hope I'm not different
And I hope you'll still listen

But until then
Baby I got you
I got you
Girl I still got you
I got you"

Did the Gawd not foresee all of this shyt? Levels......

Dude has set himself up to be a legend in music all the while being a father to a lot of these new R&B nikkas who've listened to his old shyt, and tried to emulated the sound. His live performance from what it is now, to what it was even 2 years ago during the Kiss Land tour, is night and day.... He's evolving into an artist who can do it all musically.... I can only imagine how his phone is blowing up for features from pop artist, to rappers, to other R&B singers alike :wow:....

I don't know where he's going to go next musically... If I were to ask for anything as a fan, it would simply be for his next joint to sound cohesive...

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Who are some of you nikkas? Losing interest huh?

"I got you, ooooo
Baby I got you, ooooo

Until your used to my face
And my mystery fades
I got you

So baby love me
Before they all love me
Until you won't love me

Because they all left me
I'll be different
I think I'll be different
I hope I'm not different
And I hope you'll still listen

But until then
Baby I got you
I got you
Girl I still got you
I got you"

Did the Gawd not foresee all of this shyt? Levels......

Dude has set himself up to be a legend in music all the while being a father to a lot of these new R&B nikkas who've listened to his old shyt, and tried to emulated the sound. His live performance from what it is now, to what it was even 2 years ago during the Kiss Land tour, is night and day.... He's evolving into an artist who can do it all musically.... I can only imagine how his phone is blowing up for features from pop artist, to rappers, to other R&B singers alike :wow:....

I don't know where he's going to go next musically... If I were to ask for anything as a fan, it would simply be for his next joint to sound cohesive...

Powerful posting!