The Weeknd: The Official Thread

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:wow: i pay the $10 just for the one track
Six Takeaways From French Montana’s ‘Excuse My French’ Listening Party

The Weeknd On “Gifted” Is Amazing

Juicy J’s “One Of Those Nights” is an indication that The Weeknd paired with any trap rapper is foolproof. Case in point: French’s “Gifted” that has Danny! stepping out of his comfort zone and producing a hypnotizing, very Weeknd-y record. With Abel commanding the hook with his falsetto, French does work on the entrancing production.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:noah:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMSN3pX5YB4"]BTS: French Montana - "Gifted" (Ft. The Weeknd) - YouTube[/ame]

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I got my recycling bin window already open, so I can just drag French Montana's album in there, and I have my editing software on deck in preparation for The Weeknd only version of "Gifted" :yesyup:.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I got my recycling bin window already open, so I can just drag French Montana's album in there, and I have my editing software on deck in preparation for The Weeknd only version of "Gifted" :yesyup:.

yo....what editing software you using breh? Is it free?:dwillhuh:

I need that, specifically for this track. :obama2: @ the thought of me sitting through a French verse just to wait for The Weeknd's part. nah.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
yo....what editing software you using breh? Is it free?:dwillhuh:

I need that, specifically for this track. :obama2: @ the thought of me sitting through a French verse just to wait for The Weeknd's part. nah.

I'm using Audacity and yes it's free. I can't put my ears or brain through the type of torture that this nikka French brings to the table consistently.

#remedialstruggleflows :no:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm using Audacity and yes it's free. I can't put my ears or brain through the type of torture that this nikka French brings to the table consistently.

#remedialstruggleflows :no:

you're a life savor

wow, i can use this to edit out some of the struggle bars on my hard-drive