The Weeknd: The Official Thread

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This may have already been done....but does anyone have a collection of all the non-mixtape tracks that he's done? I feel like there's only a few but they've been sprinkled in throughout the last couple years and I'm curious as to if I missed any....

Thanks in advance

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This may have already been done....but does anyone have a collection of all the non-mixtape tracks that he's done? I feel like there's only a few but they've been sprinkled in throughout the last couple years and I'm curious as to if I missed any....

Thanks in advance

Trust issues remix
Enemy
Remember you
Nomads
One of those nights
And the stuff on Take Care

Should be it

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Don't sleep on some of the 'unofficial' remixes either if you're currently scratching your neck with a pantyhose on your arm waiting for the next hit. A lot of the remixes are so extremely well done, that The Weeknd co-signs them.

Letting these songs play in the car/or on your ipod first:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVg1mbxTkFo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI-zb_aP0So[/ame]

only to be followed up by these:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rBwjvaS-U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WpkkwD7ycQ[/ame]

is just :ahh:.

Months later, I'm still pissed that he didn't release that Birds interlude that he performed in concert. The version I recorded is shytty in quality because I was too busy giving pigskins the :birdman: face letting them know not to repeat the part "don't make me make you fall in love with a nikka like me." :birdman:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I know and I've chilled with this dude's cousin a couple of times. Their fam is mad religious, and they held a religious ceremony in their house and tried to have an intervention with him when they first heard his music...He's really about that drugged up life. Cuzzo doesn't even like to listen to his music because its hard for her to, being that he makes all his music when he's high on some shyt and they don;t like seeing or hearing him that way. Her fam thinks he might end up like Amy Winehouse.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I know and I've chilled with this dude's cousin a couple of times. Their fam is mad religious, and they held a religious ceremony in their house and tried to have an intervention with him when they first heard his music...He's really about that drugged up life. Cuzzo doesn't even like to listen to his music because its hard for her to, being that he makes all his music when he's high on some shyt and they don;t like seeing or hearing him that way. Her fam thinks he might end up like Amy Winehouse.

Probably explains why the nikka doesn't do interviews :leon:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

mama, i understand why your mad and it hurts to accept what i am and how i live :whew:

and what i did :whoa:

but i been good since thursday :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

:obama2:

I don't care if he's Pookie in New Jack City status. As long as he blesses us with some more of that piff.:ohlawd:

:bryan:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this dude is droppin the ball taking so long to release material.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Easy to happen if you are fukking with drugs, and have no reservations or a lot of grimy ass people around you, that lead you into it. Heroin is no joke, but in those heavy drug scenes, I'm sure it's there and acceptable by a certain crowd. Don't have a lot sympathy, limited understanding for someone who does heroin, theres lines you just don't cross...

'flirt around with drugs....but don't hit the pipe' - Styles P

Either, fukk what he's on, or if he has beef with Drake, get us some new music.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I doubt he's that bad. Traditional Eritrean/Etheopian families just ain't used to that drink and druggie life. Their view of dude is probably exaggerated due to the fact they dont fukk with that life at all