The Weeknd: The Official Thread

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
nah my neega....its not even that
It;s just the trance like nature of the music bro..No one can make this much quality of music in such a short time about such fukked up subject matter without being able to sing but being able to sound like they can sing.

The music is addictive as a drug and the marketing for it has been perfect to a T from before the man was even known..

something doesn't add up..

:ehh: it is unusual that his style and image is so consistent and defined when he's such a new artist

Label plant/demon or not, dude makes some of the best music I've ever heard :yeshrug:

Daps
:ehh: it is unusual that his style and image is so consistent and defined when he's such a new artist

Label plant/demon or not, dude makes some of the best music I've ever heard :yeshrug:

its so good..and when I smoked kush, it would go from sounding good to just weird as fukk...like paranoia inducing..

when i smoke and listen to his sheet it feels like he's telling a cohesive story that hs nothing to do with love/girls/drugs ect...

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

Keyshia Cole may not be the hot new thing in R&B, but when it comes to her hometown, she's No. 1. That's the message the singer and reality star sent promoters for KMEL radio's House of Soul concert in Oakland recently when she refused to perform at the event after being asked to open for The Weeknd.

On Twitter yesterday, Cole explained her absence from the event, saying the radio station tried to make her the opening act at the last minute.

"@KMEL has the nerve to tell me at the last minute they want me to open for the Weeknd. Then @106kmel tells us at last minute if I don’t then there’s no show! Then still uses my name when I refuse! I feel so f-cking disrespected," she wrote.

Cole said she doesn't have any beef with The Weeknd, but that she would not open for him at the show on principle.

"No disrespect to the weekend," she wrote on Twitter. "Why the hell would @106KMEL ask me to open for him in My home town! Where I give back! Where IM FROM! #NO."

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:ohlawd:

French Montana

Shout to my brother @cashup directin da video wit me and @theweeknd haaannnnnn

A_vLd2DCQAAi0g9.jpg:large

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Can do without this douche Rich Hill, but 'Nomads' is ill....Maybe someone can edit off Tommy fukking Hilfigers son...