The Weeknd: The Official Thread

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don't know why he's doing four shows at Camden, went there to see A$AP, capacity is 1,300 at the very max. Three shows at 3,000 Hammersmith would be much better and much more cake for ol' dude. Regardless though, I was getting routinely parred this morning by both LiveNation and Ticketmaster. shyt was a madness.

Luckily some chick came through in the clutch and brought me in :whew:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Touts were already selling them for £80 + soon afterwards :beli::pacspit:

Disappointed but when I think about the size of the venue (Ritz) against the demand, it was going to be hard. Fingers crossed he does Glastonbury.

Jards

All Star
Daps
I thought I'd be able to log on whenever I woke up and get some tickets

:sadbron:

I was pissed. Went to buy presale tickets for one of the Camden shows yesterday and they were all gone in 15 minutes. Went back to get a general sale ticket this morning and all four shows were gone in one minute and i was refreshing 5 mins before they went on sale :bryan:

Jards

All Star
Daps
I don't know why he's doing four shows at Camden, went there to see A$AP, capacity is 1,300 at the very max. Three shows at 3,000 Hammersmith would be much better and much more cake for ol' dude. Regardless though, I was getting routinely parred this morning by both LiveNation and Ticketmaster. shyt was a madness.

Luckily some chick came through in the clutch and brought me in :whew:

That A$AP show crazy. The crowd was fukking wild....

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
He didn't do one in the end :to:

....what. fukk HIM YO.

but hearing the bbc live sessions i can now say weeknd is the best one doing it. I really hope he doesn't distance himself from drake because 1. His influence on drake makes great tunes and 2. ......ummm i forgot

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
....what. fukk HIM YO.

but hearing the bbc live sessions i can now say weeknd is the best one doing it. I really hope he doesn't distance himself from drake because 1. His influence on drake makes great tunes and 2. ......ummm i forgot

I was disappointed he didn't do the interview aswell, would've been :win: for the BBC to get an interview.

Really want to see him live, he's flawless on CD and he sounds good 'live' on TV shows (Jools Holland).

Daps
:ahh: pretty good performance.. one of my favorite tracks

Obviously his live vocals still don't match up to the studio ones, when he was first out his team was regularly saying he doesn't use auto-tune etc. Is it studio magic or what?

re-verb....he used autotune on those noise tracks...clear as daylight