The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
HOB is legendary status to me. The more I listen to it, the better it is. Coming Down :ahh:
Yup, The Birds Part 2 on Thursday>>>>>>>>>Every other song on that mixtape put together. I'm going to listen to EOS more than just Montreal again this weekend.

Coming Down and The Birds Part 2 are my favorite Weeknd songs. Next is starting to grow on me.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
call me greedy but i dont Weeknd 2 blow up. I dont want* dis nikka ruined by mainstreaming or having 2 put 2 'reg' rnb cuts on da album cuz puffy or birdman told em 2 for mtv. bun dat, jus keep droppin these dope mixtapes and get money producin on da back end for other rnb artists.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOB - Summer feel
EOS - Winter feel

I don't really associate Thursday with any season

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They played 'Wicked Games' as the last song of the night in the club earlier tonight, ill. No one knew the song, as far as I could tell, but the women seemed to love it. Perfect song for that time.

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
Anyone else NOT looking forward to this upcoming track he has with Wiz Khalifa? Not an obvious combination of artists in my eyes.. Hope he keeps the collaborations to a minimum

The Weeknd is always hard at work in the studio and you can expect a collbartion with Wiz Khalifa to be released soon. The tenative name for this collab track is “Make Me Remember You”. Here’s a sneak peak at the lyrics:

“Girl, I think I might get used to ya, I might have to take your number when I’m thru with cha, All I ask of you is try to earn my memory, Make me remember you, like you remember me.”

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Any idea how his Wireless set has gone/is going?

Can't remember what exact time he was on but I know it was around now.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They played 'Wicked Games' as the last song of the night in the club earlier tonight, ill. No one knew the song, as far as I could tell, but the women seemed to love it. Perfect song for that time.

What?! I'd be wilding out, that's my favourite joint from him :laugh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
call me greedy but i dont Weeknd 2 blow up. I dont know dis nikka ruined by mainstreaming or having 2 put 2 'reg' rnb cuts on da album cuz puffy or birdman told em 2 for mtv. bun dat, jus keep droppin these dope mixtapes and get money producin on da back end for other rnb artists.

:snoop: