The way Snowfall was SNUBBED was due to RACISM. It was BETTER than Breaking Bad in EVERY REGARD.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
happiness-laughing.gif

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Once John Singleton passed away Snowfall dropped a couple of tiers especially in the writing department. Now the final season was a great return to form but even Breaking Bad's worst seasons did not hit the lows of seasons 4 and 5 of Snowfall.

As to the acting. Breaking Bad's secondary characters were fantastic. The various cartel members hitmen etc were all played by veteran character actors and the attention to detail especially after season two of BB was meticulous.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Snowfall is Better than Breaking Bad

I dont think its even a debate as Snowfall is based on real events where as BB just relied on their cliff hanging episode endings

Once you've seen it once or twice and know whats coming, there is no reason to rewatch BB

And no one from BB is touching Wanda's acting performances on Snowfall

Better call Saul is better than BB

Exactly.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Once John Singleton passed away Snowfall dropped a couple of tiers especially in the writing department. Now the final season was a great return to form but even Breaking Bad's worst seasons did not hit the lows of seasons 4 and 5 of Snowfall.

As to the acting. Breaking Bad's secondary characters were fantastic. The various cartel members hitmen etc were all played by veteran character actors and the attention to detail especially after season two of BB was meticulous.

There was nothing special about Breaking Bad's first two seasons and the majority of season 5 outside of a few eps :mjlol:

What acting from the seondary characters was this? NAME and SHOW :duck:

There was NO secondary actor in BB who put in a better acting performance than Wanda's actor in snowfall :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I actually never saw it, I remember when the eps started dropping I was finishing a rewatch of The Wire and I didn't wanna start another drug show, might catch it now, is the show finished?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I haven't watched Snowfall but BB was a hard watch. I struggled to Season 3 but I tapped out midway. I gave it a chance and struggled for 2 1/2 season to get into it but I just didn't see the appeal.

This has ALWAYS been the consensus which the stans IGNORE.

BB never got good until midway through it's THIRD season when Gus was introduced as the show's tone and pacing changed and the filler episodes were less frequent.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
No, that's when people caught onto it. They're different shows. Overall, breaking bad was better. Not by much. I watched breaking bad almost from the very beginning. Watched on demand and every replay, long before ever doing a rewatch, and I've done multiple. Definitely was better if you watched it live. Great show regardless.

Snowfall was a great show. I watched it the whole first run through as well. Have done a rewatch.

Breaking bad is the better show.

And depending on the day, better call Saul is better than breaking bad.