The way Snowfall was SNUBBED was due to RACISM. It was BETTER than Breaking Bad in EVERY REGARD.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Damson and Amin Joseph MATCHED Cranston.

The only good actors in BB were Cranston, Mike and Gus.

Did Aaron Paul do anything other but cry and scream? :laff:

The secondary actors in BB did not act better than the ones in Snowfall. Remember Jesse's non acting crew and Gomezs non acting ass? :mjlol:

:mjtf:The character development was superior in Snowfall because it WASN'T a cartoon like BB. It actually had an element of realism because it was based off REAL EVENTS.

Scope better than Snowfall? Snowfall which literally took place in multiple nations and contained a CIA vs KGB war? :russ:
Them nikkas escaped from a tiger in the backyard of a tiny ass south central house and later fed a nikka to him

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Snowfall fell off a little in the middle seasons (I think after Singleton died + covid lockdown fukkery hampering them).

It had one of the best endings to a show I've ever seen though. His mama is up there with the GOAT annoying bytches in TV history, and if you add his pops to it, they were on a super saiyan level of annoying.

Daps
Snowfall is Better than Breaking Bad

I dont think its even a debate as Snowfall is based on real events where as BB just relied on their cliff hanging episode endings

Once you've seen it once or twice and know whats coming, there is no reason to rewatch BB

And no one from BB is touching Wanda's acting performances on Snowfall

Better call Saul is better than BB