The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Magna looks great with the buzz cut :ehh:

Is her chest tat from the show her actual tattoo? The comic book character had one in the same spot.

EDIT: Actually just looked it up and the comic’s Magna didn’t have a tattoo in the same spot. I could of sworn she did have it in the comics. It has been a while since I read the comic though.

Last edited:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
  • 'The Walking Dead' showrunner had a 'different end point in mind' for the series finale

• The original version of the script was unable to be shot with the time and money they had available, so a lot of it had to be cut down. That said, they wanted Rick and Michonne back and to be able to then focus on the current cast, so they still managed to get that in the end
  • The scene where Rosita falls next to the ambulance was originally longer and bigger. "There was so little time to film everything. It still took two full days of filming, but it probably would've taken another day and a half."
  • Rick's scene takes place before the events of Michonne's final episode from season ten. "It's a past and a present story kind of living simultaneously, but it just shows that their intentions are emotionally the same."
  • Angela Kang wanted Rick and Michonne back "in the finale from the very beginning of mapping out the season," but "I had a different wish for what we could see, but that's so dependent on universe things and, at that time, the movie was still possibly being made and so it was complicated". It took a "very, very, very long time" for them to lock Rick and Michonne in for the finale, and it happened "very late in the game"
  • Christian Serratos volunteered to have Rosita die, and it was important to Kang to "really pay honor to how important a character Rosita is and not litter the thing with, everybody randomly dies"

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Was he worse in the comics? :lupe:

what I always remember about that episode it was the only time I saw Rick legit shook.

You should check out the comic sometime. It's a great series, had me glued from beginning to end.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
still my GOAT moment from the show

Rick Grimes a top 10 character and idgaf.

That moment, when Merle & Daryl came back to the prison and saved Rick from two walkers on the gate, and that entire No Sanctuary episode. No Sanctuary had me, and my family in amazement. Jumping up and down yelling let’s go we were so souped. Neighbors probably thought we won the lottery 8 times that night. Then Morgan came back at the end was a chief’s kiss :wow:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I really wish Merle had survived and Darryl had gone,

amc_walking_dead_merle_dixon_a_l.jpg

So many goat characters in this show

Morgan_Rick-Clear.jpg

twd-father-gabriel-seth-gilliam-1109-1014x570.jpg

amc_twd_gallery__sasha_tyreese_gallery_0865_v2x.jpg

02_TWD2_GAL_Barn_Love_0106_rt.jpg