The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Real good ep

I can’t help but see Rick instead of Aaron in all of these scenes :beli:

mercer is a dope character

I think I know where they’re heading with Maggie &
negans new family

they have already shown that Maggie has no mercy or a lot of humility left, she might be about to make Negan feel that pain

I was originally on the fence on mercer, but I agree. he's dope.

negan will continue to be the star of the show.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man I'm nowhere near ready for this ride to end, I'm glad the Negan/Maggie show and the Darryl/Carole show will continue the story. You know everybody will have a cameo at some point, Micheonne and Rick will definitely be in and out of their roles imo.

Do they still plan on crossing over the current shows? Without any spoilers, has the World Beyond shyt connected to this or FTWD at all?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm nowhere near ready for this ride to end, I'm glad the Negan/Maggie show and the Darryl/Carole show will continue the story. You know everybody will have a cameo at some point, Micheonne and Rick will definitely be in and out of their roles imo.

Do they still plan on crossing over the current shows? Without any spoilers, has the World Beyond shyt connected to this or FTWD at all?

From what I understand world beyond focuses on the group that took Rick and there are a couple of references to Rick from the junkyard chick who took him since she appears in a couple of eps, but in the grand scheme I couldn’t tell you much more than that, I don’t watch either shows because they’re wack as fukk

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Definitely enjoyed the last two episodes (last week's and the one that is airing tonight especially re Apartment building)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so
leah and hornsfukk :patrice:

we got another batch of eps after next week's mid-season finale...but i denno this final battle shaping up to be pretty stupid

least we got more max :whoo: except dumbass eugene in them scenes too

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:francis:

Just finished last episode, cmon man

They're trying to make the bureaucrat some kind of super villain. If he had all that he'd be in charge and not fukking up odd jobs. And the goofiness of Daryl pulling a gun on him and just falling back in line like nothing happened. Plus, being a grunt who's never wearing his uniform :mjlol:

I literally fast forwarded past the filler drama BS, but damn Max and Princess was looking good:shaq:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Man, how are they gonna wrap all this up in 9 episodes. Regardless.. What a ride its been. Been watching every sunday since 2010. Literally 1/3rd of my life.

We better get Rick back in the final few episodes. I mean, this HAS to happen right?