The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
These intersecting storylines are dope, though it creates predictable situations, knowing Negan is definitely gonna come to the rescue whenever Maggie has Leah on her ass. I wouldn't be surprised if Negan kills her, saving Maggie, and Daryl hates him for it going forward in the spinoffs. Leah is solo, she doesn't have a group, I dont think her story is gonna last long.

You just gotta give a WOW to how quickly they deaded the good relationship with the Commonwealth, them nikkas just popped up on the show:mjlol:. I like how they build up the nice Carol so we can just anticipate some savagery coming in the future. I think she will be kinda conflicted about the good situation at the CW. Carol on her espionage shyt as usual, she gone be pissed when she find out they are literally at war right now lol (as shown in the preview).

Y'all nikkas complain too much. It's a fukking show about zombies, a literal impossible end of the world scenario. I don't need Breaking Bad level story depth out of this shyt, some episodes keep you on the edge of your seat, and some have done good jobs with the storytelling. The characters are dope to me. Outside of the horrible writing thru the Negan saga, and even then, this show has always had dope/interesting characters.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walking dead logic back it..

start a premeditated messy firefight with the commonwealth when they’re all spread out when you coulda just neatly layed em all out in a group just a minute before brehs

also those walkers were chowing down on that bald commonwealth soldiers body, that armour clearly doesn’t protect against bullets, it clearly doesn’t protect against Walker bites either, what’s the point lol

Did Leah just walk out that exploded building like the Terminator?

that said I still enjoyed, just gotta roll with the foolishness of this show by now :yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cliffhanger was wack, same way with the Lucille cliffhanger..

show the act first to shock people, that’s gonna leave a lasting effect when the credits roll instead of leaving people bitter

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, my theory on if they really do bring Rick back…it’s going to be him along with the entire CRM going to war with the commonwealth

TWDWB_101_ZD_1021_0522_RT-1.jpg

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how would they write him in?

this entire commonwealth all arms war is boring as a finale.
He’s important to the CRM which is why Jadis had him taken, he’s been gone years, a long time to become high ranking and have the authority to travel back to Alexandria/hilltop since he knows that’s where his family is