The Walking Dead Thread: Series Finale Tonight R.I.P.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why would they announce all these spinoffs before the series ends. :mindblown: its crazy to watch such a great series die and become shuffling zombie itself
shyt is crazy. The only tense thing left was to see if Maggie would off Negan at some point (or even vice versa) and that's been taken away with this announcement.

Again, unless Kang and gang pull an okie dokie on us.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
The pitch he tried to sell Maggie...would anyone miss the "good ole days" of having to pay rent, pay for school etc. and have people be in superior positions because of papers not actual merit? fukk all that. Post apocalyptic world and I'm chasing those that want to rebuilt the system like I'm chasing zombies.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I dipped out on this bullshyt a few seasons ago. So negan and Maggie are teamed up now?:what:......how the fukk you gonna ride with the man who literally bashed your husband's skull in?:gucci:......Glenn's decapitated ass rollin over in his grave right now. Wouldn't surprise me if these cacs had negan fukk her at some point:mjlol: #stopasianhate

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I dipped out on this bullshyt a few seasons ago. So negan and Maggie are teamed up now?:what:......how the fukk you gonna ride with the man who literally bashed your husband's skull in?:gucci:......Glenn's decapitated ass rollin over in his grave right now. Wouldn't surprise me if these cacs had negan fukk her at some point:mjlol: #stopasianhate
THEY ARENT FRIENDS
BUT THEY NEEDED TO COEXIST
FOR A COMMON GOAL...

MAGGIE WAS GONE FOR
A COUPLE OF SEASONS
AND NEEGAN PUT IN WORK
TO SAVE EVERYBODY.

THERES BEEN TENSION BETWEEN
THE 2 SINCE SHES BEEN BACK
MAGGIE WANTED HIM DEAD
AND NEEGAN LEFT HER
FOR DEAD AT ONE POINT.

NEEGANS NOT DUMB...

HE LEFT FEW EPS AGO
AFTER HE TOLD MAGGIE
HE KNOWS SHES GONNA
TRY TO KILL HIM ONE DAY.

THIS SPIN OFF JUST
CAME OUTTA LEFT FIELD.

IRONICALLY THE SHOW RUNNER
WHO MADE THE SHOW WATCHABLE
AGAIN IS AN ASIAN LADY.
:devil:
:evil:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This shyt turned into a Lifetime series, Eugene spending a whole damn episode crying about his gf, almost all the good male characters gone, whole world let by women and gays. Agenda's not real though :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Max is a beautiful black woman but

She's the first black woman on this show with a perm so I'm curious to know if they have perms in the common wealth or is she just rocking a wig (which seems more likely)

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
THEY ARENT FRIENDS
BUT THEY NEEDED TO COEXIST
FOR A COMMON GOAL...

MAGGIE WAS GONE FOR
A COUPLE OF SEASONS
AND NEEGAN PUT IN WORK
TO SAVE EVERYBODY.

THERES BEEN TENSION BETWEEN
THE 2 SINCE SHES BEEN BACK
MAGGIE WANTED HIM DEAD
AND NEEGAN LEFT HER
FOR DEAD AT ONE POINT.

NEEGANS NOT DUMB...

HE LEFT FEW EPS AGO
AFTER HE TOLD MAGGIE
HE KNOWS SHES GONNA
TRY TO KILL HIM ONE DAY.

THIS SPIN OFF JUST
CAME OUTTA LEFT FIELD.

IRONICALLY THE SHOW RUNNER
WHO MADE THE SHOW WATCHABLE
AGAIN IS AN ASIAN LADY.
:devil:
:evil:
Negan is definitely hitting in the spin-off

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Has any show fallen off harder Coli-wise :picard: (not talking ratings/quality).

Y'all letting the final few episodes slip into third page, I had to go looking for this shyt :picard:

I mean...I get it this shyt supertrash but goddamn even Thrones final episodes had the puters putin.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Has any show fallen off harder Coli-wise :picard: (not talking ratings/quality).

Y'all letting the final few episodes slip into third page, I had to go looking for this shyt :picard:

I mean...I get it this shyt supertrash but goddamn even Thrones final episodes had the puters putin.
most of the good characters been gone...i mean we've been focusing on fukking eugene for the final season :hhh:

and they ruined the finale by announcing all these spin offs already...we know negan, carol, darryl, maggie ain't getting touched, so who's?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is a weird comparison breh lol, people weren’t feeling the last Few eps of Thrones but it was still by far the most popular and watched show in the world

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this Ep was good :yeshrug:

what I did think, is with them making a spin-off for damn near everything, why not just throw these movies that are taking years to make in the bushes, and just give Rick a spin-off show instead, it would be way more fleshed out

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I thought this Ep was good :yeshrug:

what I did think, is with them making a spin-off for damn near everything, why not just throw these movies that are taking years to make in the bushes, and just give Rick a spin-off show instead, it would be way more fleshed out

prob cause he ain't wanna commit to another series.

think the whole condition to him leaving was he agreed to movies and/or maybe future cameos

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The pitch he tried to sell Maggie...would anyone miss the "good ole days" of having to pay rent, pay for school etc. and have people be in superior positions because of papers not actual merit? fukk all that. Post apocalyptic world and I'm chasing those that want to rebuilt the system like I'm chasing zombies.
You buggin. I would gladly take those those problems over living in a zombie apocalyptic hellhole.:pachaha: