Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
that "mag-" audio? people keep saying he says that but Negan clearly says "Dag....takin it like a champ"....i havent heard all of the audio available but thats the one i keep seeing everyone post
He actually says "Look at that", at the end you can hear Maggie screaming "Glenn".

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Someone said one of them was still there to probably film some flashback scenes.
Yeah pretty much, the whole cast including the Lucille victim was there to film episode 1. Rumor is Rick is going to be having dream like hallucinations while somebody is getting the bat.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Quick rundown of episode formats for the first 3 episodes of Season 7

Episode 1-Lucille beat down and aftermath. Negan continues to fukk with Rick's head and break him down mentally. Not sure if the attack on the Safe Zone will be shown yet or in episode 4.
Episode 2-Looks like Daryl is taken to the Sanctuary. Looks like a Dwight/Daryl filler episode honestly.
Episode 3-Ezekiel and the Kingdom's introduction. Will start filming at the end of the month.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Word is they are filming episode 3 (about The Kingdom) at Tyler Perry Studios in ATL. If this means what I think it does then brehhhhs :francis:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
AMC dropped the hammer on spoiler sites threatening to sue them if they revealed who got killed by Negan :mjlol:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
There was a rumor that Damon Pope from SOA casted as Ezekiel on TWD, if true he would have been the first actor to a role on both TWD and Z Nation :whoo:

yeah unfortunately it wasn't true. Latest rumors are of it being some dude named Shaun Parkes from The Mummy Returns
latest

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
yea I seen that shyt,. AMC being some bishes
It's down to Glenn/Abraham/Sasha. I'm still betting on Glenn. Dude playing him hasn't been seen on set filming since the first episode and he's still in South Korea filming a movie. Word is he deleted a few IG posts about being in South Korea too last week. Wonder if AMC gave him a call to chill that shyt out :mjpls: