Bloomington
Kirkman's apology letter to the fans from the latest comic issue :beli:
2sAbA2d.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Finally caught up, my bid is on Ab, Eugene, or Glenn...i can't see them having a male beat a woman to death with a bat, no matter how sadistic the show gets, especially not a white male beating a black female to death - tho i wouldn't mind Sasha dying, been wanting her dead for a minute :heh:

That said, I'm staying out of this thread and off the internets, I want to be surprised :guilty:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also, are there any new central characters from the comics you think will get introduced next season? I'd like to read about them

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I recently re-listened to the leaked audio and watched the episode again, i noticed they covered up Negan's footsteps with the background music before he says "it" on the broadcast. He took a lot of steps so that tells me it was someone at the end of the line, which means Glen, Daryl, or Abe.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yall nikkas need to stop upping this until we get a definitive answer. stop playing with my emotions :mjcry:
:russ: I couldn't help it bruh, my gut is telling me it's Glenn because i do believe the audio is legit. I also think they kept having him escape death to make his death more impactful.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:russ: I couldn't help it bruh, my gut is telling me it's Glenn because i do believe the audio is legit. I also think they kept having him escape death to make his death more impactful.
that "mag-" audio? people keep saying he says that but Negan clearly says "Dag....takin it like a champ"....i havent heard all of the audio available but thats the one i keep seeing everyone post