imageedit_1_3649264626.jpg

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Who is that^^^ i dont read the comics

Sadly

You really should start reading the comics, they blow the show out of the water, but here goes.

In the comics, after the group goes to war with Negan, they put him in jail in their community as a means to start a new culture and be "normal". He later ends up escaping.

They run into another group called "The Whisperers", a weird and dangerous group that wears walker skins as disguises.They actually end up killing a few key names in the comics.

The head that Negan is holding is their leader, named Alpha. Dont say i didn't warn you

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who is that in the spoiler. i know one is mr barbed wire bat but who is that with him?

Alpha. leader of the whisperers. after rick and co. took down the saviors, the whisperers emerged as their next big conflict.

to sum it up: they walk in the skins of the dead to blend in with walkers. and they basically live by the code of survival of the fittest. to that point, they allow rape, and a bunch of other fukked up shyt to go down in their group.

alpha set some boundaries for rick and his team to heed in order to maintain the peace between his group and the whisperers. when rick's team ignored the warning and crossed into whisperer territory, a bunch of prominent characters got murdered.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
My final opinion/conclusion is that Glenn and Glenn alone dies from Lucille which goes against most of the spoiler sites reports that both Glenn and Abraham get lucilled in the season premiere. I still think Abraham could die later in the season but AMC is trying to trick the spoiler sites with this and have them think there were two deaths because they knew it would be too easy for people to find out it was Glenn based on Glenn filming a movie throughout most of the filming throughout season.

-Abraham was spotted on set for episode 3 filming and so was his body double.
-The actors hair and facial hair are still dyed red at con appearances
-They are transporting actors in hidden black vans for filming so they wont be seen on set.
-The actor has deleted multiple tweets indicating his whereabouts :mjpls:
-Carl halfway spoiled it at Comic Con when he said in an interview that Carl, Daryl, and Abraham fight back against Negan

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My final opinion/conclusion is that Glenn and Glenn alone dies from Lucille which goes against most of the spoiler sites reports that both Glenn and Abraham get lucilled in the season premiere. I still think Abraham could die later in the season but AMC is trying to trick the spoiler sites with this and have them think there were two deaths because they knew it would be too easy for people to find out it was Glenn based on Glenn filming a movie throughout most of the filming throughout season.

-Abraham was spotted on set for episode 3 filming and so was his body double.
-The actors hair and facial hair are still dyed red at con appearances
-They are transporting actors in hidden black vans for filming so they wont be seen on set.
-The actor has deleted multiple tweets indicating his whereabouts :mjpls:
-Carl halfway spoiled it at Comic Con when he said in an interview that Carl, Daryl, and Abraham fight back against Negan
If it's glen why didn't they just have him get killed during the season finale? There has to be more to this story because we obviously would find out about his other projects