Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Anyone else also find it odd how there was zero commotion after he picked the victim? You would think there would some gasps and crying seeing a member get picked for an execution. I'm going to pop a couple of vicodin and check back in 25hrs.
The ZA hardened them up, Governor battle with the tank and Terminus was just as bad...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
A show with a midseason finale shouldn't cop out like this. They made the finale 90 minutes and did nothing with it. The RV turned around 4 times, they dragged out the tired ass Carol storyline with no payoff, and then it ended on a cliffhanger. AMC knows people will watch next season so why not give them something until October?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A show with a midseason finale shouldn't cop out like this. They made the finale 90 minutes and did nothing with it. The RV turned around 4 times, they dragged out the tired ass Carol storyline with no payoff, and then it ended on a cliffhanger. AMC knows people will watch next season so why not give them something until October?

I loved the episode except for when they cut to Carol and Morgan because it took the intensity away but I loved how the saviors played the group and how shook Rick look. I wonder how long the saviors had been around because how did they never come across Alexandria before it doesn't seem like it's because of distance

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Almost half of the episodes this season all ended up with cliffhangers :francis: Terrible writing :snooze: