Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
So TWD has moved the finale from 90mins to 93mins:jbhmm: Maybe they realized how stupid it is to end on a cliffhanger, also listening to the audio enhanced and it's clearly chopped up multiple times. The most notable is right after he tells them to cut Carl's eye out and feed it to Rick, so my guess is they could've also edited out the aftermath of the beating and cued the end music.
:ohhh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
AMC goin hard with getting all these vids and links shut down of this audio :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
AMC goin hard with getting all these vids and links shut down of this audio :wow:
Which is why i think we see the victim, they couldn't even stop the audio from being leaked so how can they keep the death hidden until October?

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
The foreshadowing for Glenn is too much brehs :mjcry:

glenn%2Bbat.png

Ce4lki_UUAACQWw.jpg

r-GLENN-large570.jpg

walking-dead-glenn-26682ac5eb349b73.jpg

glennbat.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Cliffhanger all but confirmed....:francis:

Like i said listen closely and you'll hear the audio is edited, if that's how it's really going to sound then i can't wait to see the scene for all the choppy editing. It sounds like something is said in between the "cut his eye out and feed it to his father" and the "and then we start" lines.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Like i said listen closely and you'll hear the audio is edited, if that's how it's really going to sound then i can't wait to see the scene for all the choppy editing. It sounds like something is said in between the "cut his eye out and feed it to his father" and the "and then we start" lines.
you think AMC is trolling everybody with this audio breh? :lupe:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
'Walking Dead': 8 Cryptic Teasers About the "Hard-Core" Season 6 Finale

Robert Kirkman (creator)

"It's possibly my favorite episode of the series thus far. It's riveting and fans of the show are going to be on the edge of their seats the entire episode. It's probably the best final moment of a season we've ever had. It's entirely possible there's going to be a painful summer for Walking Dead fans but we'll be back in October."

Greg Nicotero (exec producer/finale director)

"I don't think I'd say deadly; I think there's a sense of dread that is palpable."

Gale Anne Hurd (exec producer)

"It goes where everyone is wondering if it will go. Jeffrey Dean Morgan brings it. It's going to be the longest summer ever, thank god we've got Fear the Walking Dead. People are going to be shocked and surprised — that's what we do."

Lauren Cohan (Maggie)

"Don't even say the word 'finale' to me! I have no idea how to explain it; all I know is it leaves you in the most uncertain place that you've ever been with the show."

:beli:

I hope you're right.

I genuinely don't want a cliffhanger here. I get why they'd go with that gimmick, but I think it would kind of ruin the impact of Negan's introduction. Don't split this moment into two scenes that the audience won't get the payoff for for months.