Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I loved the episode except for when they cut to Carol and Morgan because it took the intensity away but I loved how the saviors played the group and how shook Rick look. I wonder how long the saviors had been around because how did they never come across Alexandria before it doesn't seem like it's because of distance

It was a good way to reveal just how deep the Saviors roll, and the guy that kinda introduced Negan had some bars. Overall though they played around this whole epsiode. The 90 minutes was unnecessary if we're getting 35 minutes of commercials and a cliffhanger. I think AMC just likes the smell of their own shyt so they could care less if viewers react negatively. Its pretty much a guarantee who got killed will leak.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good way to reveal just how deep the Saviors roll, and the guy that kinda introduced Negan had some bars. Overall though they played around this whole epsiode. The 90 minutes was unnecessary if we're getting 35 minutes of commercials and a cliffhanger. I think AMC just likes the smell of their own shyt so they could care less if viewers react negatively. Its pretty much a guarantee who got killed will leak.

Oh yea I know it will leak by the end of august

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Even though it's pretty obvious who it is. Filming begins next month so it wont be no thing to figure it out

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
hold on...how does the SPOILER thread that we've all been avoiding get turned into the OFFSEASON thread?

we'd still be surrounded by spoilers and shyt we dont need to see :snoop:

nikkas aint thinking at all.