Reppin
Bloomington
CeulYocWsAANyzd.jpg

Middle Finga U

Paper Chaser by Nature
Daps
Reppin
Melanated People Globally
OK, so based on what happened in the last episode and what they showed in the preview these characters are all going to be up for possibly being introduced to Lucille:

Daryl
Glenn

Michonne
Rosita
Carol
Morgan
Rick
Carl
Aaron
Abraham

Eugene

Who is everybody picking to be the victim?

Those are my guesses, maybe Morgan too. I'm almost sure it will not be a female if they stick to the comics.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
thats actually pretty genius :ehh:; they aint chopping off Rick's :ehh:

Glenn, Abraham, Tara, Heath - all die

I don't see them chopping off Daryl's hand.
One... they already chopped off his brothers hand.
Two... he is notable for using a crossbow and riding a bike. Those are his things.... Most of the fan art and toys have him using one or the other or both, so if he loses a hand he can't ride his chopper...

th

and he can't use his crossbow correctly...

th

So his cool factor drops to zero at that point. He wouldn't even be the cool one handed dude with a weapon hand cause they blew that load on Merle already... so even though they may kill him at somepoint, his hands are safe as can be.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heath got his 24 series - thought they couldnt keep him on :yeshrug:
Tara - well she's expendable...now that fat doctor is dead, no need for Tara :manny:

tara was around before the doc so im not sure why you think tara needs to die just because her brief gf died. Honestly though I wouldnt care if she died, but I dont think she will, I think she dies sometime next season, the way heath is barely on the show honestly he could do both shows, i mean honestly its been 3 episodes since they last showed him and his screen time was less than 5 min