cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yeah, thats one of those things from the comic I think folks are gonna have to let slide if they cant include it:skip:

a freaking tiger. it would be cool as hell but maybe change it to a dog or something:laugh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a sticky thread discussing the show :dwillhuh:

I notice that a lot of the regulars in this thread are also regulars in the sticky thread, just can't post spoilers up there.

which is why we need to post in here, anyways im watching talking dead right now didnt get the chance to catch it last night

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
yeah, thats one of those things from the comic I think folks are gonna have to let slide if they cant include it:skip:

a freaking tiger. it would be cool as hell but maybe change it to a dog or something:laugh:
If anything they will prolly only use a CGI Tiger for an episode or two and then kill her off :manny:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Thats ridiculous that they are gonna bring in a live tiger when they went out of their way to avoid having the horses on set.
No reason for Ezikiel or Shiva (the Tiger) to be here yet since they haven't even shown negan.

If they cram the reveal of Negan and the Reveal of Ezekiel & Shiva into the same episode its gonna be extremely poor pacing. Calling it now.
And they are building up Dwight as a major villain so the focus is gonna be on resolving things with him in the finale. They have way too much going on already.

No one posted in here tonight what's up with that?
I thought this last episode was garbage. Had nothing to say about it.
Carol is invincible so I don't even care to see her at this point. There is zero sense of danger watching this show, therefore zero stakes.
No one important ever dies.

But the worst thing about the show is the terrible continuity. It was already terrible that they continuously have elderly women penetrate solid bone with minimal force using dull often blunt weaponary... but now they aren't even bothering to destroy the zombies' brains anymore at all. This last ep they are just hitting them in the general head region with a stick.

:trash:

EDIT: This is worst than the episode where they spray a group of zombies with the waterhose on the firetruck they found and the zombies all fall down dead somehow... and that was the worst thing I had ever seen in zombie media that wasn't intentionally done to be satire, up until now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats ridiculous that they are gonna bring in a live tiger when they went out of their way to avoid having the horses on set.
No reason for Ezikiel or Shiva (the Tiger) to be here yet since they haven't even shown negan.

If they cram the reveal of Negan and the Reveal of Ezekiel & Shiva into the same episode its gonna be extremely poor pacing. Calling it now.
And they are building up Dwight as a major villain so the focus is gonna be on resolving things with him in the finale. They have way too much going on already.

I thought this last episode was garbage. Had nothing to say about it.
Carol is invincible so I don't even care to see her at this point. There is zero sense of danger watching this show, therefore zero stakes.
No one important ever dies.

But the worst thing about the show is the terrible continuity. It was already terrible that they continuously have elderly women penetrate solid bone with minimal force using dull often blunt weaponary... but now they aren't even bothering to destroy the zombies' brains anymore at all. This last ep they are just hitting them in the general head region with a stick.

:trash:

EDIT: This is worst than the episode where they spray a group of zombies with the waterhose on the firetruck they found and the zombies all fall down dead somehow... and that was the worst thing I had ever seen in zombie media that wasn't intentionally done to be satire, up until now.
Smh they were stabbing their brains not the general head region . Stop nitpicking