Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTW, brehs, if your read the Negan spoiler you don't have to wait until the fall to know who got whacked... just look for filming spoilers for season 7 and if you don't a see a actor on set after a certain amount of time then odds are the character they play got killed :manny:

That's why doing the cliffhanger is pointless it will leak who was killed during the summer or fall

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
3FiNG2.png

thXMWm.png

VHshwR.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like the ending...after the stunt they pulled with Glenn they shouldn't keep fans waiting I bet you who is killed will leak before season 7. Plus I would have thought 1-2 more characters would have died
The whole season they keep mentioning they kill one as a example, why deviate

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
This cop out smh :upsetfavre:

Even people who aren't looking for spoilers will find out who it is on twitter by accident.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I think the cliffhanger is to keep fans from finding out, we won't know who gets axed until it airs. They know leaving it as a hanger and making people wait 6 months is fukking stupid, especially since it's been nothing but negative feedback at the idea.

But the writers are known to do dumb shyt :francis: I don't have much faith at this point :wow:

They're going to fukk up what should have been absolute piff. :snoop: This was a slam dunk :damn: Just follow the comics (mostly) and don't do dumb shyt for this arc :damn: